Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+ 5G owners thread

proof is there and please be civil.
All your screen shot says is the total screen time for the day. Not for a single charge. I'm just stating facts and correcting misinformation.

That's showing the 24 hr period you can see that from where it's drained a bit then you have a small spike where you have topped it back to 100 again
you and all others wish you knew what you see. THERES NO BLUE charging showing; learn and research. you and others need better research.

you and all others wish you knew what you see. THERES NO BLUE charging showing; learn and research. you and others need better research.
You have an amazing unicorn 🦄 phone then as it magically gains battery. What you need to do is install gsam that will give you sot between charges Samsung have done it differently this time. So please do you own research before gobbing off

Attachments

• 20200525_133921.jpg
    20200525_133921.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Why so upset? Simply pointing out you're reading the stats wrong. The screen time is indicated per day, not since the the last charge. Not hard to understand really.

I feel it's important to correct people, because you could quite easily get someone coming to these forums and seeing your posts thinking the phone offers far more battery life than it actually does. Which could sway their buying decision.

I'm not saying it's bad by any means, but a 13+ hour screen time phone at 120hz it most certainly isn't.

Why so upset? Simply pointing out you're reading the stats wrong. The screen time is indicated per day, not since the the last charge. Not hard to understand really.

I feel it's important to correct people, because you could quite easily get someone coming to these forums and seeing your posts thinking the phone offers far more battery life than it actually does. Which could sway their buying decision.

I'm not saying it's bad by any means, but a 13+ hour screen time phone at 120hz it most certainly isn't.
I think I've proved his unicorn stats as fantasy and now he seems to have piped down abit

So took my cat to the vets today left my phone on the roof of the car and drove off got home realised I didn't have my phone only to ring it and some nice lady had taken it home after she saw it fly off on the roundabout lol. Went to pic it up and the screen is a right mess lol what a day

Looking for a bit of advice, looking to get either the S20+ or S20 ultra, contract wise the cost is £7 a month difference. Which one would everyone recommend? I have had the pixel 3 XL since release and wanting a change but can't decide on which to go for.

Looking for a bit of advice, looking to get either the S20+ or S20 ultra, contract wise the cost is £7 a month difference. Which one would everyone recommend? I have had the pixel 3 XL since release and wanting a change but can't decide on which to go for.

I would go the for plus as it has better camera unless there has been an update to fix the ultra camera and few other issues. I went for the plus myself and can upgrade every 12 months £23 a month via Samsung upgrade scheme

What's the monthly price for the contract and length if I may ask?

24 months, 100gb data, S20+ (£30 upfront) £44.25 a month or Ultra (£40 upfront) £51.50 a month. Both with EE direct.
That's not too bad. Have you ever thought of 02 refresh plans, they seem to work out much cheaper as you can pay off the device whenever you want and the device is 0% Apr.

That's not too bad. Have you ever thought of 02 refresh plans, they seem to work out much cheaper as you can pay off the device whenever you want and the device is 0% Apr.

Service issues with O2, live in the sticks, so EE and three are the only option really.

Go direct with Samsung if you can. And get separate SIM. Best and cheapest way to go.
Don't Samsung charge full price for handsets? I'd be looking at reputable sellers on eBay for new phones and save a lot of money.

Wondering if anyone is having issues with the Google photos app on the S20 range? It is only showing photos/videos that are stored on the phone not in the cloud. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Got the s20 ultra just deciding on what case and screen protector to get

Got the s20 ultra just deciding on what case and screen protector to get
I went for a skin. It means you dont lose the look and feel but it is protected against scratches.
It comes with a screen protector already on, so you should be good to go.

I went for a skin. It means you dont lose the look and feel but it is protected against scratches.
It comes with a screen protector already on, so you should be good to go.
Are you sure it didn't feel like it had a screen protector on

Are you sure it didn't feel like it had a screen protector on
My s20+ came with a protector on out of the box, got a Spigen case for it the one with 2 bits of carbon on, Rugged armour I think it's called.

How do I hide the notifications from being displayed when my phone is locked

How do I hide the notifications from being displayed when my phone is locked
Go to Settings- lockscreen- notifications- show on Always on display turn that off.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom