Quantcast

SAMSUNG - Q60R - 49 inch - GAME SETTINGS

Gaizka Maldieta

Novice Member
Hi,

I'm looking for you guys to share your game settings on this tv + ps4 pro(Image result of possible)

The view/display is to bright for my eyes...looking for comfortable gaming experienced.

Please advice....thanks yo...

princer

Novice Member
Hi, sorry I can’t answer that, but I’m looking to buy the 82” version, but only 20watt speakers, hows the sound quality on yours ?

Gaizka Maldieta

Novice Member
Hi, sorry I can’t answer that, but I’m looking to buy the 82” version, but only 20watt speakers, hows the sound quality on yours ?
To be honest.. any samsung tv sound system is not good at all.....because the tv design is very thin.. you need to add sound bar on it..and buy a yamaha sound bar.. don't buy samsung one...

princer

Novice Member
My current tv is a 2014 UE7500HU7500 which has fantastic sound, but it has 2 speakers and 2 sub woofers, something these newer TV’s lack.

I do have a Dolby Atmos surround system but I don’t want it on for everything providing the in built tv speakers are good enough

Gaizka Maldieta

Novice Member
My current tv is a 2014 UE7500HU7500 which has fantastic sound, but it has 2 speakers and 2 sub woofers, something these newer TV’s lack.

I do have a Dolby Atmos surround system but I don’t want it on for everything providing the in built tv speakers are good enough
i see.... as i mentioned.. that is the problem with newer tv...i also not using Soundbar.. just use the built in one for gaming and I'm okay without any bass and etc..