Samsung UE**H6400 Owners' thread + Related 2014 6 Series TVs

hi guys. I need a main board for the un40h6400. is there any compatible board? I'm not ready to give up on my TV...kkkkk.

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_125013963 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220416_125013963 (1).jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 24
you need similar board which fit with holes and connectors, then you need to adjust few things in service menu and should work.
But first you need to backup all settings from service menu.
check on ebay for spare parts.

you need similar board which fit with holes and connectors, then you need to adjust few things in service menu and should work.
But first you need to backup all settings from service menu.
check on ebay for spare parts.
thanks for the help. another question? how do I do the backup, my main board is dead..or do you refers to the new board?

thanks for the help. another question? how do I do the backup, my main board is dead..or do you refers to the new board?
"Easy backup" would be if your board was working, by taking some pictures from service menu which is not your case right now.
Then you need to look for similar board on eBay and you can also search for service manual and then adjust settings according to SM

"Easy backup" would be if your board was working, by taking some pictures from service menu which is not your case right now.
Then you need to look for similar board on eBay and you can also search for service manual and then adjust settings according to SM
my hero...tks

Hi, I have the 48 inch version of this TV and would like to attach a USB storage device so I can watch ripped DVD's I have stored on there, rather than having to constantly keep loading DVD's into my Blu-Ray player. Anyway, I am planning on watching a bunch of TV shows but would like to watch random episodes rather than watch them in order (just watching some sitcoms where there isn't much crossover between episodes), but having tested a USB flash drive with a few episodes on, the TV doesn't appear to have a shuffle function on the remote or on the menu display to play anything in shuffle mode or repeat episodes.

Does anyone know if this would be possible? Looking at the manual and it appears that you can use a shuffle function for music files but not video. If that is the case, then would some kind of media player like this be a better option to attach storage to and then play through the TV? Amazon product ASIN B00TOAAHG4
I know another option would be to have a NAS bay and attach storage and set up a server for streaming the videos but I just can't afford all of that and seeing as the TV has USB ports, I may as well just use those.

Thanks for any help.

Surprised to get notification of a new firmware available, popup on my 48" model last night. Anyone else seeing this? FW version 2910

Surprised to get notification of a new firmware available, popup on my 48" model last night. Anyone else seeing this? FW version 2910
My old TV H6640 is still on firmware 2115.3 with oscam and Sambilight running. This new firmware do not bring any new features.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom