Scotland national team

PrahDV

Ex Member
Reaction score
Scotland are a joke when it comes to players withdrawing over injuries/fitness

Last two squads Tierney has been excluded on club interference but coincidentally starts the nxt club game after the squad is announced.

Now Robertson, Frasier and Mctominey have pulled out.

Robertson only ever seems to be injured when it's time to play for Scotland never for Liverpool. This is your captain

Frasier played the full 90 Vs Newcastle at the weekend there

Mctominey did get taken off with an injury yes so no complaints regarding him

But overall this is a joke.

How many games has Robertson missed due to injury?

He's played 6 times this year for Scotland, I'd be surprised if there's been that many more games in 2019.

Scotland have played 8 times already in 2019

This will be his 3rd absence out of 9. Has he even missed that many for Liverpool?

Scotland have played 8 times already in 2019

This will be his 3rd absence out of 9. Has he even missed that many for Liverpool?
I think he has played every game for Liverpool in the league this season.

I can't remember if he has come off during any games injured or had a niggle, also without checking I don't know if he missed any cup games.

Either way it's a shambles

U have weak management as shown twice with Tierney.

And u have players including the captain imo choosing when they want to available for their country.

The only losers here are the Scottish fans.

Again imo they don't deserve to be at any major tournament any time soon

There is a scam email going around at the moment offering free tickets to see Scotland play. If you click the link in the email you will get free tickets to see Scotland

I think he has played every game for Liverpool in the league this season.

I can't remember if he has come off during any games injured or had a niggle, also without checking I don't know if he missed any cup games.

According to his stats on wiki.....since the start of last season hes missed 2 league games and 1 cl game, with the latter due to suspension. Never selected for 4 domestic cup games but that is down to picking much weakened sides for those competitions.

There is a scam email going around at the moment offering free tickets to see Scotland play. If you click the link in the email you will get free tickets to see Scotland

E7846643-139E-4476-85B5-8C539526721B.gif

Meh, not like expectations have risen during my lifetime at all frankly.

There was a news article the other day saying someone called Cooper had dropped out the squad. Leeds United captain apparently. Literally had never heard of him before.

That’s how disinterested I am of the international game, and have been for many years.

Yeah same mate, I lost most interest years back when they kept pushing in 'foreign' players, just let them be Scottish and shite, and let's push for not killing youth players in teams that don't play them too while we're at it.

Miraculous recoveries Frasier and Robertson both fit to start for their clubs straight after pulling out of international duty

And Brown thinking of coming out of international retirement if we qualify........GTF

Scotland are a joke when it comes to players withdrawing over injuries/fitness

Last two squads Tierney has been excluded on club interference but coincidentally starts the nxt club game after the squad is announced.

Now Robertson, Frasier and Mctominey have pulled out.

Robertson only ever seems to be injured when it's time to play for Scotland never for Liverpool. This is your captain

Frasier played the full 90 Vs Newcastle at the weekend there

Mctominey did get taken off with an injury yes so no complaints regarding him

But overall this is a joke.

Robertson also gets dog's abuse from Scots who don't appreciate him.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom