Scottish Rock band vs Brexit

And @Savage Stevez you joined AVForums especially to post that in the politics section. Awww, bless. Welcome, there are lots of good threads here regarding all matters Audio Visual related. I can recommend getting active in those.

Good to see Lizzie rocking that guitar solo!

It's the most animated she's ever been!

And @Savage Stevez you joined AVForums especially to post that in the politics section. Awww, bless. Welcome, there are lots of good threads here regarding all matters Audio Visual related. I can recommend getting active in those.
following the example of many others who came straight here (politics/Brexit), and never post in AV threads ... one of whom has blessed this thread with his wisdom

So how are the Scots lot voting on their Indy ref 2?

Just wondering?

The Scots I know and the ones on Pistonheads all seem to think Sturgeon is a proper ****.
They said that they wanted to remain in the EU as part of the UK, but if we leave the EU, that isn't some green flag for leaving the UK.

So how do the Scots feel on here?

I would guess from the other posts they want OUT?

So how are the Scots lot voting on their Indy ref 2?

Just wondering?

The Scots I know and the ones on Pistonheads all seem to think Sturgeon is a proper ****.
They said that they wanted to remain in the EU as part of the UK, but if we leave the EU, that isn't some green flag for leaving the UK.

So how do the Scots feel on here?

I would guess from the other posts they want OUT?
Lots of discussion on the Indyref thread. Anecdotally it feels like a lot of Scots here would now vote for independence. There's a strong feeling of being shafted by the Brexit vote.

Not sure that's anyone's fault. When it was "obvious" that we were staying in the EU, the obvious way to stay in the EU was to stay in the UK. I can completely understand that if the UK leaves the EU, then Scotland should have another vote.

I trust you are aware that this thread was probably a spam post by the OP?

I think they should have another vote as well. In another lifetime. Sooner only when there is a clear mandate for that. So perhaps a referendum as to whether to have another independence referendum.

Still can’t believe “independence” is being used in context or joining the EU 😂

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom