Screen protector recommendation for iPad Pro 10.5 2017

P Adams

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone have any recommendations for a screen protector for my brother’s iPad 10.5 Pro 2017 please?

It’s already in a Targus click-in case but I think he needs some extra protection on the screen surface!

Thanks for any advice

I have not used screen protectors on my 3 year old iPad Pro 10.5 which I have used a lot. It has always been in an ESR case which adds minimum bulk. The iPad is on Ebay at present and the screen is totally unmarked.
PS I have just replaced it with an identical brand new Pro 10.5 (64 Cellular) which cost £489. None of the current model iPads offer a significant upgrade over the 10.5. The Pro 11 would cost £430 more but in my mind is not a big enough upgrade to warrant that sort of money. What will make me change will be a significant upgrade to the screen usability outside and there is little sign of that happening.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on your post but I have the same question, except can anybody recommend a paper like/matte screen protector for the same model of iPad?
I've got a bog standard cheap tempered glass one off Amazon on mine currently @P_Adams that does the trick but I'm wondering if there's anything better as I'm doing more drawing and note taking on my iPad now. Ideally wouldn't want to spend more than £10 if I can help it :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom