Season pass

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I purchased aw in digital form with the season pass
However I'm not hundred percent sure it downloaded / I have it

If I go to the in game store it's there as an option to buy still but clicking on it it says I already own it and it's available in my games / apps section, but it's not there

If you click menu on Advanced Warfare and go to "Manage Game" does the season pass not show up there?

No, nothing there, suppose will have to try reinstalling

ImageUploadedByAVForums1421934148.347704.jpg

Well I have it at least but nothing shows in game store for the dlc etc

Before I go efforts of deleting and re downloading. Anyone heard of issue before

Well still nothing
I can see the Atkins gorge maps, the season pass and the extra weapons / armour pack for buying the bundle but the in game shop still lists the season pass being for sale, yet when I go to it it says I own it already ?!?

I've even uninstalled and redownloaded

What is the problem exactly? Go into your playlist and try and play the specific game mode that has the Gorge map only on it, are you able to do it?

Can you chose that new energy rifle as a weapon when creating a class?

Mine says I need to buy it all the time as well which was the same last year when you had the upper editions, it tells you not to buy it as you'll only be charged again (they have fixed that this year)

There aren't any other new things added for the season pass yet, if those two weapon variants are there and you can play that Gorge playlist then all is good as that's all you are meant to have at this point.

Initially they where not there, seems was a problem with my external hard drive
For some reason all the games installed on it could not be "managed" - so not only no option to uninstall but also no option for the DLC in all my games :(

Buggered about for ages trying work it out

Done couple of formats and re-installations

Turned out was the USB cable - put a new one in and all good, reinstalled, can now add the packs and use the map and weapon

Get your season pass refunded mate

I did when I told them I was extremely unhappy that makers were bottle necking people into playing mosh etc and STILL haven't introduced customers favourites to the new maps

Get your season pass refunded mate

I did when I told them I was extremely unhappy that makers were bottle necking people into playing mosh etc and STILL haven't introduced customers favourites to the new maps

Really ? How do you go about that

Call MS up on their 0800 number for UK and complain that the reason you purchased the season pass was to play your favourite (in my case Hardcore) playlists. Tell them you were never made aware this would be the case and it's really a case of false advertising! Say your extremely unhappy it's what I did and they refunded me. I also went for the Rivals which I paid £8 for when it was in the sale....what a load rubbish that is, the 360 version was FAR better for bowling

Good luck if you try it, but remember moan like nothing on earth

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom