Secret Invasion (TBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Captain Marvel...
introduced the Skrulls to the MCU, but this particular group of shapeshifters was seeking refuge from the Kree soldiers who were hunting them down.

However, Kevin Feige noted that it was still possible to adapt the Secret Invasion comic book storyline in which villainous Skrulls infiltrated Earth in hopes on conquering the planet and posed as several Avengers characters:

“Just like not all humans are bad, and not all humans are good, I think Skrulls probably have a variety of moralities amongst them. When they can do what they can do, it probably gets very tempting. So, it’s fun to have introduced this concept and see where it goes.”

'Captain Marvel': Kevin Feige Teases 'Secret Invasion' Movie

Has the Marvel Cinematic Universe been planning a Secret Invasion all along?

1_14.jpg

latest

Be an idea if they did a build up to an Infinity Gauntlet/Endgame type films dropping hints here and there in the next round of Marvel films coming up over the years, not unless there going for the Skrull Kree War 2 parter.

Be an idea if they did a build up to an Infinity Gauntlet/Endgame type films dropping hints here and there in the next round of Marvel films coming up over the years, not unless there going for the Skrull Kree War 2 parter.
I actually got all excited & thought that was where they were heading towards
at the end of Far From Home, when they revealed that Nick Fury & Maria Hill had been Skrulls all along throughout the film, making me think they’d been secretly replaced.
But then they showed they were all still friendly & in on the plan so that scene at least wasn’t Secret Invasion related.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom