gibby11

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hey Im new to this website. Ive been searching for ages but can't seem to find a 3d tv I've always wanted one anyone selling any or know anyone who has one this would be amazing to own or tips other than eBay. I have a blu ray 3d DVD and a compatible DVD player for 3d movies and would really appreciate all the help many thanks as love films and stuff

Other than selling sites such as you have mentioned, have a look through or post a wanted as in the TV classifieds section on here.

The last 3D TV was released in 2017 so it's long gone from the new market.

People may not be advertising the 3D feature of their TV but good chunks of the range had it so if a TV is dated between whenever it was launched and 2015-2016 then it's worth looking up the details as it may have 3D even if the advert doesn't mention it.

The last 3D TV was released in 2017 so it's long gone from the new market.

People may not be advertising the 3D feature of their TV but good chunks of the range had it so if a TV is dated between whenever it was launched and 2015-2016 then it's worth looking up the details as it may have 3D even if the advert doesn't mention it.
Thanks so much do u own any u don't want or know anyone

Put a post up in here asking or search to see if there are any

Put a post up in here asking or search to see if there are any

The trouble is they may be coming to the end of their service life. My daughter has just scrapped the LG 3d TV I gave her about 6 years ago. The tuner gave up years ago, but she could use it with other sources, however the tv failed comletely in around march. It was 10 years old or so.
My son has my next 3d set, a Samsung, and although he was given 3 sets of glasses which work with it, I don't think he has ever bothered with the 3d function.
My current set doesn't have this feature, but tbh I don't miss it as I always end up with a headache watching 3d. It works for me with a huge screen in the cinema, but not so good at home

The trouble is they may be coming to the end of their service life. My daughter has just scrapped the LG 3d TV I gave her about 6 years ago. The tuner gave up years ago, but she could use it with other sources, however the tv failed comletely in around march. It was 10 years old or so.
My son has my next 3d set, a Samsung, and although he was given 3 sets of glasses which work with it, I don't think he has ever bothered with the 3d function.
My current set doesn't have this feature, but tbh I don't miss it as I always end up with a headache watching 3d. It works for me with a huge screen in the cinema, but not so good at home
Oh thanks it's a shame they don't make the 3d glasses without having the 3d tv I have one 3d film that started with 3d glasses it's called pirahnnah it's not the best 3d and sometimes you can see coulour of glasses on screen but it's bit of fun are u planning on selling the one your son has maybe

Hey Im new to this website. Ive been searching for ages but can't seem to find a 3d tv I've always wanted one anyone selling any or know anyone who has one this would be amazing to own or tips other than eBay. I have a blu ray 3d DVD and a compatible DVD player for 3d movies and would really appreciate all the help many thanks as love films and stuff

I've got a very good 46" Sony which is in good condition. It has been boxed in my garage since we got a 4k set. Let me know if you are interested. It would have to be collection only. It's out of its warranty as well but we have all the glasses etc.

I've got a very good 46" Sony which is in good condition. It has been boxed in my garage since we got a 4k set. Let me know if you are interested. It would have to be collection only. It's out of its warranty as well but we have all the glasses etc.
Hi when u say it's not very good like is the quality not very good or is it just small and if the quality good where are you based and how much for many thanks

Hi when u say it's not very good like is the quality not very good or is it just small and if the quality good where are you based and how much for many thanks

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean, it's in good condition. I've forgotten the model number but it was top of the range at the time, about £1600.!!...pains me to have it doing nothing. I'll dig out the details and post them as soon as I can (it's boxed in the garage). I'm in East Yorkshire so let me know if that would be a drive worth making for you before I unbox it etc. thanks

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean, it's in good condition. I've forgotten the model number but it was top of the range at the time, about £1600.!!...pains me to have it doing nothing. I'll dig out the details and post them as soon as I can (it's boxed in the garage). I'm in East Yorkshire so let me know if that would be a drive worth making for you before I unbox it etc. thanks
Hey really sorry I'm from Dorset and reading so bit to far away for me thanks for your help though appreciate it it seems over 5 hours

End of their service life? I've got 7 of them in them and none are anywhere near the end. Bizarre thing is, I've never watched anything in 3D.

Do u need to buy a screen aswell are they not super expensive
Screens are cheap anyway now days. When big size tv's costed fortune I just had projector with 100" screen I think it was, 3d 6 pairs of glasses, Friday horror movies what a life. Mind blowing especially if you are watching in evenings. Actually never clocked lamp either. Had kids playing PS3 at that time on it could not pull them off it :D
Moved house and rooms were so bright so had to buy tv in the end and sell projector.

Screens are cheap anyway now days. When big size tv's costed fortune I just had projector with 100" screen I think it was, 3d 6 pairs of glasses, Friday horror movies what a life. Mind blowing especially if you are watching in evenings. Actually never clocked lamp either. Had kids playing PS3 at that time on it could not pull them off it :D
Moved house and rooms were so bright so had to buy tv in the end and sell projector.
HOW MUch would u say it cost

Are you planning on selling them

Not really, picture quality is hard to beat. They're not worth much and would cost far more to replace something already excellent. We've got a lot of TV's and apart for our C9 OLEDS and Kuro's nothing else comes close in terms of PQ.

Ebay is your best bet.

HOW MUch would u say it cost
It a tough task mate as all depends on your requirements. At my time I paid £400 HD141x 6 year warranty and £80 100" manual screen. later purchased glasses I think pair £25 and then two pairs for £25 as price was dropping etc. Would not worry about smart features as firestick or tv box can do all at less price. Them days 65" tv was like 2 grand anyway :( :D

It a tough task mate as all depends on your requirements. At my time I paid £400 HD141x 6 year warranty and £80 100" manual screen. later purchased glasses I think pair £25 and then two pairs for £25 as price was dropping etc. Would not worry about smart features as firestick or tv box can do all at less price. Them days 65" tv was like 2 grand anyway :( :D
Thx I think tv would be easier than projector I have a player and DVD for it

Thx I think tv would be easier than projector I have a player and DVD for it
Understandable but tvs I tried few times and found projector 3d more entertaining. That damn size just immerses you. The only issue with 3d is you likely to watch an hour or so as does impact vision and might cause headache.
To be honest VR set would be good alternative if only for your own experience :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom