Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)

At fountain head you also have the pink raging bull, double underwater headless, giant carp bosses all easy though

So, the easiest boss in the game killed me 3 times last night :rotfl:

TBF, I watched a vid afterwards and know what I was doing wrong. When he has a slither of health left and blasts you back, you're meant to just dodge his attacks for a minute or two, then wait for the trees to reappear, but I was running to the base of the dragon trying to find a weak spot :facepalm:

All the above done. Next I have Isshin, the Sword Saint or Demon of Hatred to fight :eek:

Seeing as those, together with Owl Father, are meant to be the hardest this could be the end of my run o_O

Think you need to do barney the owl before sword Saint if you want that ending.

I just have isshin to do, not had chance to get on since I beat owl Hopefully have a bash tonight

There is a proper cheese for hatred

Think you need to do barney the owl before sword Saint if you want that ending.

I just have isshin to do, not had chance to get on since I beat owl Hopefully have a bash tonight

There is a proper cheese for hatred
I'm put off trying him after your 7 hours :D

Forgot about Demon of Hatred that is a fun fight...
Still grinding xp here doing a little at a time I may run through NG+3

Found a good late game farming spot (Castle on fire), from the Great Serpent Shrine idol, there's a big group of monkeys fighting some wolves, use the finger whistle and they all kill each other while you sit back and watch, gaining about 5k XP and loads of upgrade items.

Just beat sword Saint, only took 4 tries, walk in the park compared to owl father.

Also beat genichiro at start of ng+ for the alternate cut scene.
Probably go thru to get the rest of trophies but may leave getting all skills until dlc if there is any

I've not had the chance to play for a week or so now, will try to get back on it this week.

Killed Demon of Hatred earlier, turned off just outside the secret entrance to the Sword Saint fight.

Dont forget daddy
giphy.gif

More credit to everybody who beat owl. That was the tipping point for me when it was no longer fun. I think it's a brilliant game, but this is the From Software game I aren't going to finish.

Am just contemplating starting NG+5 to get the last skills I need - only done owl father once... never even bothered trying a second time.

Am just contemplating starting NG+5 to get the last skills I need - only done owl father once... never even bothered trying a second time.
I'm not doing him again, but ng+5 to get xp? , not sure I got 4 more plays in me.
Can see me losing lit of xp too in ng+, it's easier but I ran the whole of hirata killing everything and by the time I got to the grannies door I hadn't even earned 1 point

I'm not doing him again, but ng+5 to get xp? , not sure I got 4 more plays in me.
Can see me losing lit of xp too in ng+, it's easier but I ran the whole of hirata killing everything and by the time I got to the grannies door I hadn't even earned 1 point

No other games to play atm so have just been doing a cpl hours here and there speed running it doing the bosses you have to kill. Probably only takes a cpl hours to get through the game once.

After playing through NG+ all the way to Emma without dying to a boss or mini boss once, i'm now about 20+ attempts in at Emma the Gentle Blade and Old man Asshin

Gentle blade my backside, she chopped me up with it.

6 people got the nob rot in one death, i've not even met 6 people in this play through.

I've still not played again (any game) since I got to the doorway to fight the Saint.

The final boss is tough. Horrible place to fight in (changes in elevation, obscured view sometimes, backing into objects). Any tools useful during the final fight. Also been trying double ichimonji and only occassionaly land the strike as it takes a long time to execute (initiating it during a jump helps though).

The final boss is tough. Horrible place to fight in (changes in elevation, obscured view sometimes, backing into objects). Any tools useful during the final fight. Also been trying double ichimonji and only occassionaly land the strike as it takes a long time to execute (initiating it during a jump helps though).
My method was keep distence and strike after he does an attack, then use the lilac umbrella for last 2 health pips. Lot of guides for the umbrella method on YouTube.

Finally came back to this and got my last few skill points for the platinum.

Finally came back to this and got my last few skill points for the platinum.
I've still not been on the Ps4 at all since I reached the door to the final boss. :blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom