Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

I know they’ve said it’s in-game engine real time and not pre-rendered but we don’t know if it was running on Series X hardware or PC yet but damn those graphics looked almost photo-realistic.

I know they’ve said it’s in-game engine real time and not pre-rendered but we don’t know if it was running on Series X hardware or PC yet but damn those graphics looked almost photo-realistic.

Sounds like PC but built for Series X

Whoops - wrong thread.

Still, this reminds me I need to finish the original...

I have to say I gave up quickly on the original, even though the correct opinion is to say the game is fantastic, and so this wouldnt be the title I'd want MS making a big push for.

Got all achievements less one on sacrifice, I've played through the game twice so I'm a little interested in this one 😂

Never got round to finishing the first one. But it was one of the most mentally draining games I've played. I could only do short busts on it.

I hope they keep it single player only, thats what we need on Xbox is more single player focused games.

I don't think I would have ever bought the first Hellblade game. I only got into it via Game Pass Ultimate and the fact that it featured as a game for Xbox Rewards at some point earlier in the year.

I've not finished the game yet but have enjoyed playing through it so far. I will likely play Hellblade 2 if it's on Game Pass Ultimate but not likely to buy it outright.

Anymore info on this title?

As for research, for those who might not have seen it, id recommend watching the development video for the first Hellblade from the options menu. Not sure if it might be available from the off or only after completion as no doubt has some spoilers, but i remenber it was really interesting and the lengths they went to researching mental health with experts, who collaborated on the game etc was really impressive. They are a quallity studio for sure.

Easily the most stunning best looking game of the show. Next gen is coming... try the new Matrix Unreal Engine 5 demo too if you haven't already. It's really a step up in graphics.

That's not actual gameplay footage is it ?!?
Gameplay according to the video on Xbox.

Still need to finish the first, but looking forward to the second and that video at least shows that it's going to look great.

Yeah looks amazing. First game was superb and have huge respect for Ninja Theory.

That's not actual gameplay footage is it ?!?
Yeah, Geoff Keighly made the point before introducing it that it looked so incredible he couldn’t believe it was gameplay when he was first shown it, but it’s setting a new bar. Reiterated it again afterwards. Looks amazing.

Whoa! Going to have to watch it again then. Still not played the first game. Actually purchased it on PS4 and then on Xbox and then it was added via GamesPass and still not loaded it up. Have been waiting to see if theres a release date of this one and time it with that.

Whoa! Going to have to watch it again then. Still not played the first game. Actually purchased it on PS4 and then on Xbox and then it was added via GamesPass and still not loaded it up. Have been waiting to see if theres a release date of this one and time it with that.
I've tried it a couple of times now and just couldn't get into it. It didn't look the best graphically either to me but this is on a whole new level!

I've tried it a couple of times now and just couldn't get into it. It didn't look the best graphically either to me but this is on a whole new level!
Looks like the original did get a Series S/X update and same for PC I think.

Will smash Halo then give this a go I think.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom