SeriouslyCinema November Forum Day

Hello Richard, I recently visited the Jacobs cinema in Cheshire, really enjoyed the experience. Naveed mentioned your room should be put on the bucket list for a visit.

Hello Richard, I recently visited the Jacobs cinema in Cheshire, really enjoyed the experience. Naveed mentioned your room should be put on the bucket list for a visit.
Naveed is a good guy with a great demonstration room. You would be more than welcome to visit anytime. 👌

Having checked the date, the 16th is good for me as well. Looking forward to it.

Regards
Megson

Hey Rich

Am I allowed if I promise to not to speak? Really looking forward to hearing the upgrade to the cinema, which was already bonkers!

16th November ?

Hello. Is everything still ok for Saturday Richard? What time is everything kicking off please?

regards
Megson (Neil)

Hi Rich,

Where is the nearest car park to you?

Thanks.

Steve
Hi Steve,

Its free parking on all the roads and we also have free parking at the rear. The road opposite has free bays and no parking restrictions on the street.

I would like to thank Rich and all involved for a very nice day on Saturday in a cinema room to die for. It’s the second time I have heard the M&K 300’s and I have been blown away on both occasions. The picture on the recently calibrated JVC N7 and 3 metre screen was also excellent and the 4 X12 subwoofers made the whole experience very cinematic Indeed. The comparatively smaller system in the reception area was also very good with M&K in wall 150’s and in ceiling 95’s strutting their stuff.

Well worth a visit and thanks again.

Kind Regards
Neil

Thanks for the kind words. It was an enjoyable day with a great turnout. Nice to meet new faces too. I’m pleased that everyone loved the main cinema room and enjoyed talking with our team of passionate guys. Also thanks to @Rob Sinden for his invaluable help.
We will be holding another forum members day in March, showcasing the new MK 750 and K series loudspeaker systems.

Sorry I was unable to attend, I hope the day went well :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom