SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

IMG_1581.jpeg

SeriouslyCinema Trinnov WaveForming Days for AVF members. 🌊🔉

What a fantastic day 🤩

I really hope that everyone who attended found their time useful and informative.

It was great to put faces to names and a pleasure to meet you all.

I also hope that you enjoyed the demonstrations and the awesome Krix loudspeakers system. 🔊

Apologies for having to leave a little earlier as school run beckoned.

I will have more time tomorrow for anyone who wants to chat afterwards and myself and @Tom @ Cinehomewill be available.

If you have any questions following today please feel free to reach out.

Looking forward to the feedback and meeting everyone tomorrow for day 2.

IMG_1595.jpeg

We finally managed to get some pictures of this Art Deco themed cinema room that we recently completed.

Our clients brief was for a large screen TV 85” and a 7.2.4 system that had to remain within a very controlled budget, as works on their stunning Arts and Craft house refurbishment had spiralled.

We selected an M&K M Series loudspeaker system. Awesome loudspeakers and at a great price point. The system sounds huge within this room, detailed and extremely immersive.

The following kit was specified.

M70 L&R
M90 Centre
M40T Side surrounds
M50 Rear surrounds
IC95 Heights
V12+ subwoofers
Denon AVR
85” TV

IMG_1624.jpeg

IMG_1601.jpeg
IMG_1611.jpeg
IMG_1621.jpeg

Due to our extensive showroom re fit we now have the following ex dem equipment available:

9 x Lyngdorf SDA 2400 powers amplifiers.

Class D
2 x 400W into 4ohm

£1,200 each or multiple purchase options available with additional discount.

Please PM for pricing for multiple purchases.

3 years old.

Demonstration use only

No boxes so collection from our showrooms.

6 months warranty supplied by SeriouslyCinema

Rich@SeriouslyCinema

Please note that all demonstrations at our showrooms will be limited to a maximum of 1 hour initially.

All initial site visits will be chargeable at £250 inc VAT. This charge will be refunded should we carry out any works or supply any equipment.

Please feel free to enquire about product pricing and we will look after you, however, we will not engage in undercutting competitors to make a sale as it is not good for anyone.

Rich@SeriouslyCinema

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom