SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

That's an amazing write up - well deserved!

Also very intrigued by the mention of the new M&K speaker coming out in the next 12 months...

That's an amazing write up - well deserved!

Also very intrigued by the mention of the new M&K speaker coming out in the next 12 months...
Thanks Doug.
Silence is golden.....

389F9AE8-7FC6-4145-BC70-2E8DAB1C7C43.jpeg
The Steinway Lyngdorf Model O Loudspeakers on permanent demonstration.

We are now delighted to be authorised dealers for Home Cinema Modules cinema seating. The range of seating offered are far more competitively priced than many of our alternative seating ranges, but of no less quality.

For more information or to arrange a viewing please get in touch.

We have a Grandview 92” 16:9 non AT screen that we are offering free of charge. This has been removed from one of our latest projects.
The screen is in excellent condition. No marks or damage. This is on a first come first serve basis and will need to be collected ASAP.

4E496A53-31AA-4A5D-9F30-BBA18F57A0F6.jpeg

Rich,

Apologies if its been mentioned already...

Do you have facilities to demo the IW950's and IW150's? It probably won't be for a little while yet but once we move house I'm going to go MK in-wall for the lounge, 300's are out of my price range unfortunately, but undecided whether to go 950 or 150 across the front!!

Cheers
Mark

Rich,

Do you have facilities to demo the IW950's and IW150's? It probably won't be for a little while yet but once we move house I'm going to go MK in-wall for the lounge, 300's are out of my price range unfortunately, but undecided whether to go 950 or 150 across the front!!

Cheers
Mark
I have heard the IW150 in Rich’s demo room on the end of an Anthem AVM60. They sound stunning in that room. Nice you hear them you’ll be hooked. Be warned. 😀

I have heard the IW150 in Rich’s demo room on the end of an Anthem AVM60. They sound stunning in that room. Nice you hear them you’ll be hooked. Be warned. 😀

Thanks for the reply...funnily enough it was after seeing your room and showing the wife which has cemented the MK In wall concept in our new house so hopefully we can replicate something similar!!

I would love the 300's but too pricey - 150's might be doable but would probably mean just running a front 3 set up for a while until funds permit for some tri-poles etc or go for some 950's! I guessing them being in-walls I need to do it right the first time!!!

Here's a picture of our new lounge ... I plan on removing the fireplace altogether as it just dominates the room and have a 'false wall' built to put the tele on and the speakers. The actual room is 22ft 11" x 12ft 5" so a fairly decent size!

Attachments

• MnnlvGT%QSqK2msOhb16LQ.jpg
    MnnlvGT%QSqK2msOhb16LQ.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 151
  • 9471_5798_IMG_04_0001_max_656x437.jpg
    9471_5798_IMG_04_0001_max_656x437.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 150
Rich,

Cheers
Mark
Hi Mark,
Hope you are well.
Yes we can demonstrate both the IW150’s and the IW950’s.
The 150’s are in our showroom media room and the IW950’s are in my personal media room, 5 min from the showroom. We take clients to both. Both systems are Atmos and the IW950 system is a similar set up to @orange55 room that we were involved in.

Just let me know when suits and I look forward to it. If you do have any questions feel free to ask.
Rich

I don't know when any new models will appear and I don't think anyone does tbh. Current ones though have been around for 4 years or so and with new features and audio codecs etc coming along, the thought is that it shouldn't be too long.
As you're using outboard amps, a lot of other brands will be fine with M&K I would have thought. Depends what you're really set on. If it is Anthem, it's worth waiting it out. Tbh, even if it's any other, I'd still wait unless you're in some major rush to swap out your current AVR or have the itchy bug going on.

Looks amazing

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom