SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

Nice, hopefully won't be too long until we can come for a listen

Nice, hopefully won't be too long until we can come for a listen
We’ve probably another 6 weeks worth of work to complete and waiting for deliveries but as soon as we are up and running and allowed to open it will be a pleasure.

Another basement cinema room underway
5AFA982C-A147-4180-8A0D-A5505255C45C.jpeg
C2A5C8A9-BE94-4747-B462-E11DE141F8E4.jpeg

I’m sorry, I have to ask. I may be unworldly, but what is a motorised love seat?
I could say something that would get me banned 😳 but a motorised love seat just means motorised leg rests.

Love it - question please: where did you get the little tables at the front of the seats? Been looking for something similar!

HI Rich.
I hope you are keeping well, I see there is a new MP-40 surround sound processor coming out later this year !! that sounds interesting.

Any news on pricing :)

Regards
ALLEN

HI Rich.
I hope you are keeping well, I see there is a new MP-40 surround sound processor coming out later this year !! that sounds interesting.

Regards
ALLEN

Rich can't come to the forum right now, he's doing a little job for me.

MP40 will retail at £8,495.00

HI Rich.

Regards
ALLEN
Hi Allen,
It will be available in 6 weeks. As RD posted £8,495.00.

We are hoping to re open our fully re fitted and expanded showrooms end of June.

We will be Covid secure and comply with PHE requirements.
All equipment will be wiped down after each use, hand sanitiser will also be provided. Visits will be by appointment only with a maximum of one family unit.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom