SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

First off I’d like to give a big thanks to Rich for his time and advice earlier this week spent in his demo room, oh my it is one sweet set up!

Now despite by my own belief that my own set up is nothing to get too excited by Rich could not have been more helpful, whether it was an email with a question or some advice or a phone call never did I feel like it was a hassle or frustration.

Having now had the chance to meet and experience just how good the higher end kit can be I’m re enthused and Rich’s passion and knowledge is clear to see, zero hard sell or push to ‘trade up’ the systems do the selling themselves!

Thanks again Rich.
Only downside is now I want an N7!

First off I’d like to give a big thanks to Rich for his time and advice earlier this week spent in his demo room, oh my it is one sweet set up!

Now despite by my own belief that my own set up is nothing to get too excited by Rich could not have been more helpful, whether it was an email with a question or some advice or a phone call never did I feel like it was a hassle or frustration.

Having now had the chance to meet and experience just how good the higher end kit can be I’m re enthused and Rich’s passion and knowledge is clear to see, zero hard sell or push to ‘trade up’ the systems do the selling themselves!

Thanks again Rich.
Only downside is now I want an N7!

Completely agree and that's been my experience too with Rich and my setup.

Rich, was great to catch up earlier in the week and the showroom is looking and sounding fantastic. Looking forward to coming over when it's all finished.

We are the UK’s leading supplier and installer of M&K Sound loudspeaker and subwoofer systems.
AE168DA6-0D65-46F5-824D-2646D7944418.png

We are delighted to announce that we can now bring the world of professional theatre and cinema acoustic grade curtains to the residential market. This follows on from some of our commercial theatre acoustic works.

Custom made curtains, various acoustic absorption levels, rise, sweep and traditional opening, many fabric options and styles.

Curtains on permanent demonstration in our re furbished showrooms.

049D52A1-4DF0-4DB6-891F-05EC99CA66C7.jpeg
AC9BE1D0-6BB7-4C4A-8A02-31A279BDD732.jpeg

Our team have also been appointed to provide the build for a Dolby Atmos certified HE live mixing studio for one of the worlds largest music streaming providers. We are not allowed to disclose any details at this stage due to NDA’s.

Hi Rich,

I’m may be interested in something like this for my cupboard under the stairs with all the equipment in ?

Do you have any colour samples ?

Cheers Andy

We are delighted to announce that we can now bring the world of professional theatre and cinema acoustic grade curtains to the residential market. This follows on from some of our commercial theatre acoustic works.

Custom made curtains, various acoustic absorption levels, rise, sweep and traditional opening, many fabric options and styles.

Curtains on permanent demonstration in our re furbished showrooms.

View attachment 1345694View attachment 1345695

Hi Rich,

I’m may be interested in something like this for my cupboard under the stairs with all the equipment in ?

Do you have any colour samples ?

Cheers Andy
Hi Andy,

Yes we do but we can’t send any out. We have them at the showroom.

I will also be able to come down to you next week with the rack ears. I can bring samples.

Will drop you an email tomorrow.

Hi Andy,

Yes we do but we can’t send any out. We have them at the showroom.

I will also be able to come down to you next week with the rack ears. I can bring samples.

Will drop you an email tomorrow.

Cheers Rich :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris 🙏. Just waiting on the Clic AV furniture and a few more finishing touches for the main cinema room. Works underway in the office/client meet greet area next door and a golf/shooting simulator room also planned.

For sale ex demonstration Marantz MM8077 7 channel power amplifier £900.00. Full warranty, very little use, as new condition, no box, collection only.
Please pm interest
Rich@SeriouslyCinema

For the ultimate in cinematic video and audio reproduction, a Kaleidescape Strato is the pinnacle. Delivering fully uncompressed video and audio with often higher picture quality than the equivalent blu ray release, straight from the original cinema encoded version.
88DBFF32-8C9E-4DDD-B899-40A9F65CF52B.jpeg

The way things are going with physical digital media, this may be the only option for high quality viewing in the next few years. Hopefully with more uptake we'll start seeing prices drop, as it is the ideal option.

Jay

We have been asked by Warner Brother Studios to specify an acoustic solution to aid filming of the next Batman movie. Warner Brothers were with the team at our showrooms this week.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom