Shadow Warrior

King Tones

Outstanding Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Shadow Warrior Reboot coming to Xbox One & PS4 This Summer.
Think its already out on PC.

Looks good fun to me

This looks freakin mental! Loving the first person samurai fighting.
Interesting...

More Wang is coming !

Shadow Warrior 2 is the stunning evolution of Flying Wild Hog’s offbeat first-person shooter following the further misadventures of former corporate shogun Lo Wang. Now surviving as a reclusive mercenary on the edge of a corrupted world, the formidable warrior must again wield a devastating combination of guns, blades, magic and wit to strike down the demonic legions overwhelming the world. Battle alongside allies on-line in four-player co-op or go it alone in spectacular procedurally-generated landscapes to complete daring missions and collect powerful new weapons, armour, and arcane relics of legend.

Me too, wanted it on Xbox One but it never appeared in a sale and £7.50 was too good to pass up.

I just gameshared it so like £3 odd. I might be an idiot for buying something that I already have on disc but I figure if it's always on my hard drive I'm far more likely to actually play the game some time. Plus I can just sell the disc now.

Just completed on normal. A bit of a slog at times as it is a long campaign.

Finally got round to loading this up on Xbox One last night.
Think it was Free with Gold at some point and never did load it up on PS4 even though I got it in a sale.

Did the first few levels and enjoying it so far. Controls are a bit of a slog to learn but slicing and dicing people and demons is soooo much fun.

Finally completed this the weekend :D
Went through some old games I started and never finished and chose to load this back up. Glad I did as really enjoyed it. Was great doing a level each night. An hour of slicing and dicing and shooting my way through some demon scum every night.

And now onto the 2nd game via GamesPass which is so much fun. Its like Doom but without the heavy metal soundtrack.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom