Question Simple to set alarm

RobTi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi looking for suggestions for a wireless alarm for my elderly mother it’s part arm that would confuse her I think, It was suggested a pyronix enforcer with the tabs and intelligent setup would be ideal but also if there was a one button part arm system that would also be okay. So single story semi detached and would want some way of me receiving updates on iPhone, another bit of info is I’m going down the Texecom elite 64 for my home so a Texecom wireless kit could be used and parts swapped between the two houses if say she needed and extra pir and I didn’t ?
Thanks

I installed an Enforcer for my mum 2 years ago, she is nearly 80. We installed for another senior lady a few weeks ago, no problem. The four button remote is very easy to use and understand. But if you are installing a Texecom for yourself, why not do the same for your mum?

Texecom should be able to part arm on schedule, so that it would enable part arm at a certain time then disable it again in the morning. You can also include logic to check for other (person) activity (or lack of) as part of the part arm criteria

Key fob is the obvious answer as Mushii already stated

Fabien

I installed an Enforcer for my mum 2 years ago, she is nearly 80. We installed for another senior lady a few weeks ago, no problem. The four button remote is very easy to use and understand. But if you are installing a Texecom for yourself, why not do the same for your mum?
Hi it was because I don’t know how easy to set/unset and part arm is on it and she is 88 ?
Thanks

The Enforcer remotes are 2 way so you can see the set state. Set is one button, part-set is another button, un-set is a third button. It is similar to a car remote. Very easy to use.

The Enforcer remotes are 2 way so you can see the set state. Set is one button, part-set is another button, un-set is a third button. It is similar to a car remote. Very easy to use.
Thanks and how easy is a Texecom to use ?

Pretty much the same, both are budget alarm panels

1596464490029.png

Pyronix remote

1596464540136.png

Texecom Ricochet Remote

I am hoping to review the Ajax alarm panel in the next couple of weeks. Just waiting on Ajax to send me a review panel.I will post links on here once it has been done.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom