Sky Broadband vs BT Broadband

Mayandi2

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I am still new to these forums and did not realise that there was a separate thread for Sky Broadband. The question below was repeated in the Sky Digital forum, which was not my intention.

If we have a Sky Q package, is there a specific advantage in having Sky Broadband instead of BT Broadband, assuming that we opt for the best available broadband package with either provider?

Sky broadband works hand in hand with Sky Q TV boxes creating WiFi hotspots around your house. The Q mesh can be really useful to improve WiFi coverage around your house.

Just had a major altercation ( one of several) with my current provider Talk Talk. When we move to our flat on 2 months or so, I have decided to go with Sky Broadband.

But can I have a BT landline with Sky Broadband? My current landline is with Talktalk and I want to sever ALL links with them. They are horrible.

Last edited:
Sky broadband would require you to have your landline with Sky also. The line rental with Superfast fibre is currently free for 18 months too.

On Sky's website there are often package deals with broadband...so if you take both it might end up saving you a little on your tv too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom