Promoted Sky Family HD Free For A Year - exclusive offer ends this Thursday

Member 452016

Established Member
Reaction score
Join Sky through TPS before 15 October 5pm and receive the following:
SkyHD_box_large.jpg

FREE - Sky+ HD box
FREE - Family Bundle for 12 months (usually £36 per month)
FREE - Unlimited Broadband for 12 months
FREE - Delivery
FREE - Dish and quad LNB (if required)
FREE - Installation kit (cable, clips, connectors etc) (if required)

PLUS - £100 CASHBACK via Prepaid MasterCard

SPORTS AND/OR MOVIES CAN BE ADDED WITH A 50% DISCOUNT

You only pay for Line Rental at £16.40 per month* and a £6.95 router delivery charge

THIS OFFER IS AVAILABLE TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS WHO SELF-INSTALL OR ARRANGE THEIR OWN INSTALLATION

To take advantage of this offer please provide the details on the following form:

AVForums Free Sky Offer Form

If you prefer, you can call us and provide the details over the phone between 10am and 5pm Monday to Saturday.

Once we have processed your order you will receive your Sky viewing card by post. Send the card to:
AVForums Free Sky Offer
TPS
182 Stamford Street
Ashton-under-Lyne
Lancashire OL6 7LR

Once we receive it the card will be activated in your brand new Sky+ HD box and delivered to you the following working day!

HURRY - OFFER ENDS 15 OCTOBER 5PM!

Please reply with any questions.

*Line Rental £17.40 per month from December 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my friend is interested in this offer but they don't have an active BT landline and instead have a Virgin one, will this still be ok and to transfer their existing number over?

Hi

It's no problem. The existing number can be retained, and even if there is no landline at the property, a new one can be installed at no cost.

Regards

Craig @ TPS

Brilliant. I've just this moment put through an application for my friend. It's the one in Leeds if you can see it already.

Yes, I see it thanks. One of our team will contact her tomorrow.

Many thanks for your interest. We really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Craig @ TPS

UPDATE!

If you are in a fibre-enabled area, Unlimited Fibre Broadband can be added for £10 per month. :cool:

Craig @ TPS

Hi My friend just ordered free unlimited broadband from Sky + £100 M&S voucher on Saturday. She was Sky TV customer back in 2011 but cancelled the lot and on Saturday went back to Sky for their land line and free unlimited offer.

Considering broadband side of the package has already been ordered via their website;

Can she still get free Sky family HD for a year via your promation?

Thanks

Hi

This promotion is only for new broadband customers, however we have another option for orders excluding broadband which is 50% off any TV package Family and above.

Regards

Craig @ TPS

Hi thanks I'll let my friend know. Shame she has already ordered the broadband otherwise your promotion would be ideal for her.

Many thanks anyway

Hi My friend just ordered free unlimited broadband from Sky + £100 M&S voucher on Saturday. She was Sky TV customer back in 2011 but cancelled the lot and on Saturday went back to Sky for their land line and free unlimited offer.

Considering broadband side of the package has already been ordered via their website;

Can she still get free Sky family HD for a year via your promation?

Thanks

Just a thought, if she only ordered on Saturday it may be possible to cancel that order and then sign up via our promotion.

Regards

Craig @ TPS

Just a thought, if she only ordered on Saturday it may be possible to cancel that order and then sign up via our promotion.

Regards

Craig @ TPS

Thanks that's interesting. Do you know how long it is that she can cancel the broadband and line rental order without any legal commitment?

I'll let her know anway

Thanks that's interesting. Do you know how long it is that she can cancel the broadband and line rental order without any legal commitment?

I'll let her know anway

I'm not sure how long, but since it was only at the weekend I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem.

Craig @ TPS

Many thanks Craig. I'll let her know her options tonight.

Cheers

Hi Craig

I already have Broadband with TalkTalk and have recently renewed to get faster speeds, however, would love this current deal. How would I get around the Broadband issue? Thanks!

Hi Craig

I already have Broadband with TalkTalk and have recently renewed to get faster speeds, however, would love this current deal. How would I get around the Broadband issue? Thanks!

Hi
This promotion is only for new broadband customers, however we have another option for orders excluding broadband which is 50% off any TV package Family and above.

You'd still get the £100 cashback via prepaid MasterCard too! :smashin:

Regards

Craig @ TPS

Hi Craig

If you are in the initial period when you can cancel, you can do that and be done with it. Just check your contract/email. If that period has passed, there is a fee, ask them how much and do your calculations:)

Hi Craig,

Very interested for my grandma, however she currently has no phone line. Will sky arrange for her to be reconnected to BT (for a charge) if so I will be in touch later to sign her up!

Kind regards

James

Hi Craig,

Very interested for my grandma, however she currently has no phone line. Will sky arrange for her to be reconnected to BT (for a charge) if so I will be in touch later to sign her up!

Kind regards

James

Hi James

A new line can be provided without charge as part of this offer.

Regards

Craig @ TPS

That's great Craig - I've submitted the form in the link above

Cheers

James

Hi, will there be an installation charge to upgrade to fibre? (Fibre is available but has never been installed).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom