Promoted Sky Family HD Free For A Year - exclusive offer ends this Thursday

Is it possible just to take out the tv deal?

UPDATE!

For TV-only deals which are 50% off all bundles Family and above, you still get the £100 Cashback via Prepaid MasterCard.

*** THESE OFFERS END TODAY ***

Hi, I have just ordered through the link above but I have just remembered I have had Sky TV and broadband before (about 3 yrs back). Do I still qualify as a new customer?

Hi TPS,

I've submitted a form via your website on behalf of my parents. Will wait for contact from you guys to sort out the admin parts.

Cheers!

Hi, I have just ordered through the link above but I have just remembered I have had Sky TV and broadband before (about 3 yrs back). Do I still qualify as a new customer?

I'm not going to claim to be an expert but my understanding is that once you've been disconnected from Sky for 12 months you count as a new customer again.

Last edited:
Hi, I am very interested If I'm not to late. I have always been with virgin. I think I am due in December to renew but not sure. I have a old bt line that does not work. What is the cost of having a dish fitted, anyone know. What broadbrand speed do you get on this deal and how long is the contract.
Thanks Jo

Hi, I am very interested If I'm not to late. I have always been with virgin. I think I am due in December to renew but not sure. I have a old bt line that does not work. What is the cost of having a dish fitted, anyone know. What broadbrand speed do you get on this deal and how long is the contract.
Thanks Jo

It's a 12 month contract.
For broadband speeds, you can check on the Sky website or, if it doesn't like your postcode (the very problem I had), then you can check on the BT Infinity website to see if fibre broadband has been installed in your location and the maximum speed that BT will give you. Sky will then give you the same speeds.
As for dish installation, it'll depend on the type of property, the height at which the dish needs to go and the run of the cables from dish to TV location. Do you have any local TV aerial companies you can call?

Thanks nabby, Wish I had seen this before now. Not got time to look into it. Do theses deals come up very often?

Thanks nabby, Wish I had seen this before now. Not got time to look into it. Do theses deals come up very often?

It's the first time I've seen one like this but that's not to say it won't come up again. BTW, just to clarify, I'm nothing to do with TPS, the company doing the promotion :)

Has anyone taken this offer up?
I have and sent my new sky card to Tps as requested. They have contacted me and say my new box will be with me on monday. All good I thought but have just had an e-mail from sky saying they will be taking a direct debit of £65 as my first payment, in other words no free family package or half price movies as it should be....

Obviously I'll be calling Tps tomorrow but i just wondered if anyone else has been successful with this offer.

Has anyone taken this offer up?
I have and sent my new sky card to Tps as requested. They have contacted me and say my new box will be with me on monday. All good I thought but have just had an e-mail from sky saying they will be taking a direct debit of £65 as my first payment, in other words no free family package or half price movies as it should be....

Obviously I'll be calling Tps tomorrow but i just wondered if anyone else has been successful with this offer.

Hi

Don't worry, it's a strange internal issue at Sky that the code doesn't apply when they send out the first email.

Feel free to call us tomorrow but I can assure you that the offer has been applied.

Regards

Craig @ TPS

This always happens with special deals, either the initial comms can be ignored or a credit is applied at the same time cancelling out the debit.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom