Reaction score
Is there any smart watch/smart watch OS that can:

Set and unset a Ring alarm
Answer Ring doorbell
Set temp/home/away on a nest thermostat
Control Hue lights
Control TP link smart switches
Wake on lan a PC
Control video player on phone so if it's screen casting can pause etc. using watch

or is there any work around to get some of these functions if not native to the watch?

I have a Galaxy Watch and now have a GW3 coming today. I ordered over the weekend for 15% off but was wondering if I had made a bad decision. For anyone else interested in this I've found an app called WatchEvents which links to tasker on android. Looks like my watch is about to become much more useful.

Is there any smart watch/smart watch OS that can:

Set and unset a Ring alarm
Answer Ring doorbell
Set temp/home/away on a nest thermostat
Control Hue lights
Control TP link smart switches
Wake on lan a PC
Control video player on phone so if it's screen casting can pause etc. using watch

or is there any work around to get some of these functions if not native to the watch?
Is it possible?

41rrsQvJSPL._SL160_.jpg
Best Smartwatch Deals January 2021
Smartwatch deals are only getting more sophisticated, with better power and longer battery life, often packed into a smaller and lighter exterior, and with incredibly modern touchscreens and increasingly intuitive interaction software, the time has never been better to jump on the bandwagon. The only thing that isn’t getting better is the price, which means that the real question is how to get the features you need for the price you want.

I want to buy but I am confuse . Please suggest me which Smartwatch will be best for me .

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom