Sniper Elite 3

bl0ckev

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to more videos around this and how multiplayer will work, I am keen to get my hands on a old age sniper type game where guns blasing isnt the idea.

The main focus being huge maps with team deathmatch or individual deathmatches without the need to storm flags.

Perhaps I am on my own with this thinking but regardless I look forward to seeing more on this and will certainly be purchasing.

Perhaps I am on my own with this thinking but regardless I look forward to seeing more on this and will certainly be purchasing.

Didn't realise they were making a third, loved the second one as i had it on pc and it looked and played great.

Found the x ray bullet cam
particularly satisfying, even though it shouldn't be.

Any news on a release date?

Just 2014 from what I have seen and read...... annoyingly!
Following them on Facebook for any inside dates but not seen anything quite yet.

As sick as it is, the bullet cam on single player is certainly pleasing and they aim to work this into more vehicle as well as people!

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to this also, really enjoyed SE2 on PC

PCs and Console's worldwide = 27th June 2014 release date!
Now time to check who has the best pre-order

Loved SE2 and got the platinum for it.

This looks tasty!

Last edited:
I have a feeling multiplayer will still be not what I am looking for but I feel the demand of just me is not big enough for the game makers to deliver.
I will still be giving this game a go though regardless !!!

365Games seems to be the cheapest @ £40.99 currently but may hold off a little to see what happens

I quite liked the online co op mode myself, makes more sense than 2 teams of snipers going at each other IMO.

Yea agree about the price, not keen on £40 upwards either and this is a game i could wait for.

They should do both in my opinion :) People then select the game type and off you go.

Yes I could also wait really as I dont get much chance to play anymore anyhow :p

Not played any of these so how does the mp work? I used play sniper mp mods a few years ago on cod2 and they were great,2 teams on custom maps with a no cross point in the middle.how does the mp work in these?

From what i remember there was a wave type game mode (like horde mode in Gears of war) and a mission type game mode.
Both of these modes were co op only.

Pff... a proper mp is needed,makes a great change from spray and pray .

I dont think this has been posted but nice insight

I'm looking forward to it.

Multiplayer details

More I see more I like and its pacing game style gives gives you time to take in what look like great looking visuals. And the slow mo internal bullit carnage never gets old :thumbsup: might just pick this one up .

Bit like Batman I never played the last one of this due to getting my PS4, looking forward to playing this really enjoyed the first one

I would pay pretty much any amount for a game like this if there was an accessory like the sniper rifle I used to own on my original xbox, it was immense.

I even picked up an old xbox a year ago, got a gun and the game only to find out the technology wasnt compatible with TVs made this century (slight exageration but you get the point)

Its such a shame the idea of decent gun accessories seems to have been ditched

Looks like an ac4 situation, last gen in 1080p. Why do cars and vans blow up when you shoot the engine block?
It's certainly trying out a different approach to a shooter despite my nitpicking however. I hope there's no tagged on multiplayer, this could be good fun.

Looks like an ac4 situation, last gen in 1080p. Why do cars and vans blow up when you shoot the engine block?
It's certainly trying out a different approach to a shooter despite my nitpicking however. I hope there's no tagged on multiplayer, this could be good fun.

This really bugs me too. So apparent in the COD series. Its ridiculous.
Also agree about multiplayer however SE3 had a good online co op mode that i would welcome in this one.

Looking forward to it.

I'm not seeing how shooting cars to blow them up is a huge deal. I mean these are games that allow you to get shot every 10 seconds as long as you take cover and regenerate health in between taking fire.

I see what you're saying, but it's like in goldeneye 64 when you shoot chairs and they blow up. Cars don't. It's as simple as that.
Regenerating health is a major part of game mechanics. Cars blowing up is just lazy and ridiculous.

At least make it the fuel tank :-/ would make a little more sense.

Anyone else pre ordered this game? Bonus Hitler mission DLC for those that do.
Not long now :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom