Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3

bl0ckev

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I cannot see a thread on this so thought I would start one.

I am STILL on the search for a good sniper game especially when it comes to ONLINE - I no doubt will give this game a go since its new and to be honest looks pretty nice!

Official Trailer:

Release should have been January 2017 but seen this has been delayed to April 2017

I'm goint to pick this up at the weekend. I quite enjoyed the last one, shoddy as it was. :)

I do love the unskippable advert they have for this on YouTube which has blaring Hip-Hop that is usually 50% louder than the video you have been watching so it's mad rush for the volume control...

The Hip Hops says apparently he's "the baddest mother of the year"... What, did he abandon his children in the broccoli aisle at Aldi...?

I do love the unskippable advert they have for this on YouTube which has blaring Hip-Hop that is usually 50% louder than the video you have been watching so it's mad rush for the volume control...

The Hip Hops says apparently he's "the baddest mother of the year"... What, did he abandon his children in the broccoli aisle at Aldi...?

Those unskippable ads, I get rid of them by starting the video then tapping one of the suggested videos over on the right (from the same source) then back to original vid. Original vid then plays without the ad, five seconds is better than thirty.

That's on ios mind, pc users probably have some fancy ad blocking set up so don't have to deal with thirty second ads on 1:30 videos.

Those unskippable ads, I get rid of them by starting the video then tapping one of the suggested videos over on the right (from the same source) then back to original vid. Original vid then plays without the ad, five seconds is better than thirty.

That's on ios mind, pc users probably have some fancy ad blocking set up so don't have to deal with thirty second ads on 1:30 videos.

It's on the YouTube app on my Sony Android panel, so tricksy to skip back (and also blasting out through my 7.2.1 array...)

Apparently he's also "Dangerous" in addition to having questionable parenting skills...

Anyone playing on the hardest setting know if you can tag enemies with the drone or just using scope?

After watching a couple of videos it seems they cannot be tagged. The drone is used and the player has to remember their position :facepalm:

Any one actually playing this?!
I personally think its a good game (ignoring the driving controls and load time) I enjoy the difficulty in really completing what could be a simple mission.

Snipe the main target or snipe everyone in the right order so no one raises the alarm. I wish I had more money which is annoying since I just bought a sniper which doesn't allow a silencer :( !

Be interesting to see what multiplayer is like and I just hope they do some large maps with deathmatch/team deathmatch game modes.

played this through on the pc and loved it. just played sniper elite 4 and thought this was better. long game as well, DLC is disappointingly small.

Anyone play this game, is it much good I know it had a pretty mixed reception but nowadays games can become much better later in life like driveclub. I have noticed it's only 15 quid on the psn store

I like it - not sure however what happened to MP and if they plan on ever doing it.

Not played in a while mind but did like the stealth options to the game (just be warned load times are not the best but liveable).

Season pass version now ÂŁ17.50
Love this type of stealthy military shooter but has some bad reviews. As a lover of the genre is it worth a go?

BOught it, just waiting for 50gb to download o_O

Wish I had more time to play it and get back into it.
Still no word on multiplayer though I don’t believe

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom