Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

bl0ckev

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Any Sniper Ghost Warrior Fans out there looking to order this - released 22nd Nov £30 at base.

From the trailers it looks like an add on to the ghost warrior 3 which I enjoyed but equally not overly sure on the camera that follows the bullet doing a 360 degree spin!

I was watching some gameplay videos last month and it looks so boring. It already has a discounted pre-order price on both the PS and MS store.

WARNING the following gameplay video may turn your eyelids into concrete.

Bought this game today on psn. Though it might be like a call of duty type game. Managed to get to the training wing part, but cant seem to be able to left the rifle.

Any suggestions?

Been looking forward to this. I actually really enjoyed the 3rd game,I only played it after all the patches though. Can anybody tell me if it uses the Dualshock 4 controller speaker though?

Been looking forward to this. I actually really enjoyed the 3rd game,I only played it after all the patches though. Can anybody tell me if it uses the Dualshock 4 controller speaker though?
Yes, it's on by default but you can turn it off in the options.

Yes, it's on by default but you can turn it off in the options.
Perfect, thanks for that. I'll get this for ps4 then, the use of the controller speaker is under rated and adds immersion!

Before buying this I picked up and started playing "Ghost Warrior 3" again.
Whilst there are some annoying points - load times for example I quite enjoy the game now I realise you can select missions rather than it being open world find little town and clear them out.

This game is very underrated. With the latest patch, most bugs have been fixed, and it is the BEST sniper game currently available. So many cool game mechanics nobody even uses, here are a few:

The auto save system can be a pain, but there is a way to save manually! There are save points in fixed positions, so if you just passed a save point, (yellow triangle shows in top right corner) stay close to it, take out a few enemies, go back to the save point and it will save again! Most players don't realize this.

The auto save system can be a pain, but there is a way to save manually! There are save points in fixed positions, so if you just passed a save point, (yellow triangle shows in top right corner) stay close to it, take out a few enemies, go back to the save point and it will save again! Most players don't realize this.
Is that the the same for xbox one?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom