Some people really just don't get it...

It's their choice if they want to help spread the virus as long as it doesn't affect innocent people and they dont need the nhs when they do catch it.

It's their choice if they want to help spread the virus as long as it doesn't affect innocent people and they dont need the nhs when they do catch it.

But it will affect innocent people and some of these idiots may well need NHS assistance. And they will of course get that.

Plus it will affect others indirectly. For people's livelihoods we need to be out of this 3rd tier ASAP, not stuck in it because numbers are rising.

So the choice needs to be removed from them.

Not a big crowd. 100? max 200?

No, it's not their choice. It negates the sacrifices made by everyone else that follows the rules, it increases the number of infected (which serves as a signal to policymakers), it increases the levels of the virus in the community and thus the likelihood of others catching the virus and dying from it, it gives the impression that the virus is out of control (which it is) and therefore brings about draconian measures which are damaging to the economy and people's livelihoods in the immediate term and will result in higher taxation and austerity in the medium to longer term to settle the bill. It is morally indefensible, offensive and grossly disrespectful to those who work tirelessly and often for little reward in the hospitals to service the increased load - this also detracts from other pressing medical attention which then gets postponed or illnesses go undiagnosed, leading to further deaths. Not to mention putting the country into another lockdown and having to shoulder the burden of additional restrictions with the anxiety and concerns that brings about for everyone due to the actions of a significant, inconsiderate and stupid minority. Oh, and it makes the country look a bit silly.

Is thought there are fines?

People need to get used to wearing a mask like they wear a seat belt?

Did people complain when seat belts become mandatory?

Last edited:
I dont see whats the problem wearing a mask for 20 minutes when in a shop or enclosed space.

most people can wear one with no long term ill effects.

Concert Square, many a drunken night spent there. Falling out the Walkabout after a day of the Six Nations. Those were the pre-covid days.

Absolute dump though now. I'd nuke it from orbit.
Yup and can tell it’s been a while for you as the walk about has been gone for at least 3 years 😂

like you it used to be the go to place when I was younger, avoid it now

Yup and can tell it’s been a while for you as the walk about has been gone for at least 3 years 😂

like you it used to be the go to place when I was younger, avoid it now

25th May 2005. Oh yes :D

Can we not just nuke Liverpool?! :laugh:

!

How will people regain their stolen silverware and hubcaps?

!

How will people regain their stolen silverware and hubcaps?
Won’t matter when this all goes Mad Max style.

We can blame any and all governments for their approach or lack of it , following or not the scientific evidence put before them. Their messaging or lack of , funding, ppe , duty of care . I could go on..

Whats the point though if we disregard it and witness the scenes in Liverpool .

Don't matter what government is in , facturing in the shere stupidly and selfishness nature from the general public is beyond the best minds in government and scientific community.

I'm not shocked , embarrassed would be the better word for the absolute disregard of others .

My wife is a nurse and sees the effect of this on a daily basis, she would love to take some of the idiots in and show them first hand what this virus can do.

My wife is a nurse and sees the effect of this on a daily basis, she would love to take some of the idiots in and show them first hand what this virus can do.
I Would LOVE to see a reality TV show, where they take these idiots from the #KBF and #Plandemic social media groups to go work for NHS with no PPE for a week and see how they actually react.

We can blame any and all governments for their approach or lack of it , following or not the scientific evidence put before them. Their messaging or lack of , funding, ppe , duty of care . I could go on..

Whats the point though if we disregard it and witness the scenes in Liverpool .

Don't matter what government is in , facturing in the shere stupidly and selfishness nature from the general public is beyond the best minds in government and scientific community.

I'm not shocked , embarrassed would be the better word for the absolute disregard of others .

Even with the Swedish model of advisories (rather then rules, fines, demands etc etc) , they’ve not descended into this.

Instead of taking all the flak (a lot warranted mind) the government should call time and just issue advisory warnings.

Hand it over to the people of the UK to sort their own **** out.

I Would LOVE to see a reality TV show, where they take these idiots from the #KBF and #Plandemic social media groups to go work for NHS with no PPE for a week and see how they actually react.

They'd be crying in the corner after 5 minutes. And that'd be with PPE.

Even now after 6 months of it plastered everywhere, most appear to be wilfully ignorant or oblivious to what the hospitals (and others) have faced.

Hmm.. a pay per view opportunity?

At last! I'm a bad influence!

A friend of mine was queuing at a shop a couple of weeks ago and in front of him was a mother and daughter. When it was their turn to go in the door person asked them to put a face covering on, the mother complied but the daughter just said "I don't were face coverings" my friend asked why (could have been medical) and the response was "it ruins my makeup".
what chance of we got :eek:

A friend of mine was queuing at a shop a couple of weeks ago and in front of him was a mother and daughter. When it was their turn to go in the door person asked them to put a face covering on, the mother complied but the daughter just said "I don't were face coverings" my friend asked why (could have been medical) and the response was "it ruins my makeup".
what chance of we got :eek:
I bet she was one of those with such terrible make up that she looked like a poor attempt to make a humanoid look real. Elephant eyelashes, impossible eyebrows and lips like sausages!

mrs-potato-head-picture-id509534588

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom