Some pictures of your recent purchases

Very easy to setup for the Govee App and Alexa. Going to put them on the back of the TV.

Lots of options within the app for different scenes and you have a music option so it changes to the beat. Their are loads of different ones you can get it seems while browsing Amazon. For £20 they seem very good so far.
How bright are they? Tried a few sets on Amazon, ones I have atm are decent & bright (adjustable brightness as well) but are 4off 0.5m strips connected by links that work well on one tv but want some for the other tv but would prefer one 2m length. Do you have a link?

How bright are they? Tried a few sets on Amazon, ones I have atm are decent & bright (adjustable brightness as well) but are 4off 0.5m strips connected by links that work well on one tv but want some for the other tv but would prefer one 2m length. Do you have a link?

This is the one I went for

Amazon product ASIN B07QCMCVD7
They can be cut I believe.

I've not set them up behind the TV yet.

I bought these when on offer, but no hesitation paying full price.

62AD8ABF-FC09-4344-9169-6AC69DB54C32.png

Cheers, seems a waste as I only really need 2m
I do quite like the usb powered ones I have that turn on/off with tv, just need 1off 2m strip

Don’t laugh. (Might be going back)...

Attachments

• C4325E03-9580-4C73-B789-72DB52D31F5B.jpeg
    C4325E03-9580-4C73-B789-72DB52D31F5B.jpeg
    452.2 KB · Views: 226
I'm using any excuse to slate Apple, I'm the resident Apple slater :D :blush:
I guess people really do fear what they don’t understand 😉

I have more sense than money* :p

*Don't anyone dare mention Sonos! :blush:
You make it sound like ALL android devices are cheap....oh wait....hang on

Ouch. Assume a new one is already on its way
Oh don't get me started. Currys insist on the knacked one back before they send me another, because of course they have a warehouse full of iPhone 12 Pros. So it went back to them today via DPD. It would have gone back yesterday but Currys gave DPD my home address as the Currys address.

I've also tried Apple, and they said I had to go back to the point of sale.

You got me started.

Oh don't get me started. Currys insist on the knacked one back before they send me another, because of course they have a warehouse full of iPhone 12 Pros. So it went back to them today via DPD. It would have gone back yesterday but Currys gave DPD my home address as the Currys address.

I've also tried Apple, and they said I had to go back to the point of sale.

You got me started.
Now I have to ask why you didn’t buy from Apple. Have to assume some sort of Currys discount.

Yep, saved myself £77 in discount, but through gift cards, so I'm now Currys' bitch because if I cancel I get over £1k of gift cards back. Never again.
Understood. I get 7.5% discount there but their generally awful CS would put me off using for a purchase.

That said for the new TV I’m looking at, 7.5% of 4K is a huge saving

god help me

Understood. I get 7.5% discount there but their generally awful CS would put me off using for a purchase.

That said for the new TV I’m looking at, 7.5% of 4K is a huge saving

god help me
And then it arrives with a smattering of dead pixels..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom