Some pictures of your recent purchases

And then it arrives with a smattering of dead pixels..
Exactly. But I guess at that point it’s just about getting a replacement until the panel is right.

Yep, saved myself £77 in discount, but through gift cards, so I'm now Currys' bitch because if I cancel I get over £1k of gift cards back. Never again.
I got bitten by JL on a laptop purchase with discounted giftcards. It was just before lockdown & had to go back as faulty with no further stock. Oh well, I can always start shopping in Waitrose to use up the refund. Oh no you can't, JL will only refund as credit to the JL web site. Bastards.

I got stung with that with vouchers at amazon. Wasn’t as bad as I spend a stupid amount each year at amazon, but annoying none the less .

Some new gear for my car after her paint correction, and ceramic coat. Really looking forward to trying the stubby trigger as I have a narrowish drive flanked by fence panels so not a huge amount of room.

IMG_20201027_221015.jpg

Elgato Stream Deck to use as a button box on my sim rig. A fellow forum member very kindly 3D printed a mount for it I found online.

1BB502C1-B199-42EF-9ADD-1D99556BE2EF.jpeg

This little 3-bike rack! Rip-off of the Sea Sucker whatsit, but much, much cheaper!

Screenshot_2020-10-28-15-34-43-110_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

I’ve got the two bike version - really easy to put on and take off
It's small enough to leave in the car as well, miles more convenient than an expensive roof rack or rear rack. We have a halfords rear rack very irksome.

I'm sure they are heavily tested but I would worry about damaging the car.

It's small enough to leave in the car as well, miles more convenient than an expensive roof rack or rear rack. We have a halfords rear rack very irksome.
True they take up a lot of space for sure....the bikes travelled far and wide on that type of bike rack and certainly always felt secure......
599597e2a12be.jpg

Really easy to setup and sync with Alexa. Not bad for £30 for 4 of them.
Nice and bright and decent colours and modes.

IMG_20201028_110332.jpg

Oh and the LED's went down very well !!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

A couple of Anglepoise lamps for the office:

tII6OKj.jpg

tyhyblS.jpg

I'm sure they are heavily tested but I would worry about damaging the car.
How would you reckon it would damage? It's very supple rubber suction. You'd be more likely damaging by dropping the bike on the roof.

We lease anyway and nobody ever looks for scratches on the roof 😂

How would you reckon it would damage? It's very supple rubber suction. You'd be more likely damaging by dropping the bike on the roof.

We lease anyway and nobody ever looks for scratches on the roof 😂
After last weeks Top Gear, it's the things that attach to the suckers that do the damage, inc a fat bloke on a chair.

Arrived last night. Installed the screen protector and case straight away despite how lovely the device is. Went for the Air as an upgrade to my 2017 11” pro and glad I didn’t stump the extra cash for a current gen pro. The wife recently got herself the 12.9” pro which while brilliant I didn’t see much benefit in for my purposes given the difference in price. Love the Air so far and the Touch ID sensor is excellent.

Attachments

• 31C1AA1F-9984-48EA-8D8C-DEA61FB85505.jpeg
    31C1AA1F-9984-48EA-8D8C-DEA61FB85505.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 41
iPhone 12mini case and AirPods Pro.
EAEE0B4B-9F13-4C1C-B00F-273F12B3FCCE.jpeg
image.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom