Some pictures of your recent purchases

Not to everyones taste but as a Pikachu/Pokemon fan, when I saw this in an advert on Instagram, I had to have one...

It's a good weight and, in the right environment, stands out nicely. The missus has said I can't have anymore though 🙁

Pokemon Terrarium.jpg

It's a good weight and, in the right environment, stands out nicely. The missus has said I can't have anymore though 🙁

Decision time then

2816FC04-52C3-46AE-845D-FCFB73DBB1AE.jpeg
Took Bats out of the box very impressed with the mcfarlane build quality well worth £15

Misses bought me this
20200707_204856.jpg

Not to everyones taste but as a Pikachu/Pokemon fan, when I saw this in an advert on Instagram, I had to have one...

View attachment 1330585
Do you have a link for this?

Quite possibly the most useless purchase ever (they're US stamps I imported to UK for Gods sake!), but ptf.

IMG_20200707_174905.jpg

@Tempest
The Meaco arrived this morning (after them telling me last night it would be a few days!), so first impressions.

The free bag valued by them at £19.99 is over-valued by a factor of around 10. So if you find a better price elsewhere then go for it. Especially with my experience of their ordering/dispatch system.

It is very, VERY quiet. Even at full speed (12) the noise is that of air moving, & it is a lot of air. Can't imagine ever using that speed. Even at speed 3 you can hear the air whistling past your ears when face on.

Horizontal oscillation is limited to an 80° sweep & quite slow. That seems a good thing as it keeps the cooling in a relatively narrow corridor. The full sweep of a conventional fan is often too wide & you get a brief blast before it's off pointing at the corner of the room. Vertical oscillation is 60° & both can be set independently.

Remote works well & the idea of making it magnetic to stick in the centre of the fan when not in use is quite clever. Timer is basic as there's no clock, so you can only set it to turn on or off after x hours from setting it. You can't set both timers & the unit powers on into standby, so you can't use a smart plug for that either. Mains lead at 1.5m could probably do with being a bit longer to facilitate easier positioning. Just need a return of summer now to give it a proper test.
Also the rear compartment behind the motor can store the flex and plug when not in use making it very tidy to store.

Also the rear compartment behind the motor can store the flex and plug when not in use making it very tidy to store.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, so that's what that compartment's for.

As usual a food Orientated purchase found a Cornish company making their own curedmeats and nduja cant wait to try them!
EC4645F0-46DB-4650-A434-D596A80950BB.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom