Some pictures of your recent purchases

20200530_130641.jpg

After 25 years, thought it was time to refresh door handles on conservatory:

3cf32e5722e4bd55c68ba175df45bc3a.jpg

1ed1087c95a4c391cc5f5fe2f5055a58.jpg

8d03a0472af84e549b3686eea6e4451f.jpg

Seem excellent quality and finish, Fitting was a dream.
Price was exceptionally good also.
Highly recommend this brand? to anyone looking for a refresh.

Very happy indeed :)

Hopefully these pictures will come out larger. :)

Can you PLEASE come down to visit me, and build something similar at the bottom of my garden.
All the Beer and Pizza (or anything else) you could want.
I'd even consider "personal satisfaction" if such a project demanded such!

Upgraded my Pioneer DM40's for some RM05 as i await the arrival of my new controller / All in one,

20200530_205915.jpg

20200530_130304.jpg

Brought some Pioneer XLR's while they where cheap,

20200530_125344.jpg

Attachments

• 20200530_125344.jpg
    20200530_125344.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 499
I've had a nightmare this weekend! Sitting in the garden on Friday afternoon, and went inside to take a call on landline and left my iPhone outside in the sun. Can and back half an hour later and the thing feels like it's just came out the oven!

Temp warning on screen, so bring it inside to cool for an hour. Upon restart, top half of screen is completely unresponsive to touch, bottom half fine.

Managed to do a restore through iTunes, and a DFU restore but no dice. Spoke to Apple, nothing they could do apart from suggesting sending it to them for repair (£300).

So new phone arrived today from John Lewis, and I'll deal with the repair when Apple Store is back open.

I saw this on their website, so hoping I can get a free repair as it falls in line with the description of the fault:

IMG_20200531_180810.jpg

well after having a new found appreciation of my OG PS Vita, I picked up another today from someone selling locally.

Another OLED model, that came with power cable, case AND a 64GB Vita card....

Already found a buyer for the card which is more than I paid for the whole thing...and I managed to sell my original 32GB card for £40 yesterday on the 'Bay as well

Happy days

Old and new

IMG_9447.jpg

I've had a nightmare this weekend! Sitting in the garden on Friday afternoon, and went inside to take a call on landline and left my iPhone outside in the sun. Can and back half an hour later and the thing feels like it's just came out the oven!

Temp warning on screen, so bring it inside to cool for an hour. Upon restart, top half of screen is completely unresponsive to touch, bottom half fine.

Managed to do a restore through iTunes, and a DFU restore but no dice. Spoke to Apple, nothing they could do apart from suggesting sending it to them for repair (£300).

This is the thing that has always amazed me with cars, and why things like Phones are so poorly? made and like little snowflakes.

You can get into your car, as it's been baking in direct sunlight all day, too hot to even touch things, start it up and the screen and dials and everything works perfect.
The same as when it's frozen to sub zero, and all the above still work.

Always amazed how cars and their instruments can take it and still work.

Where as my 120€ Chinese shit will sit in the sun all day and work just fine...

This is the thing that has always amazed me with cars, and why things like Phones are so poorly? made and like little snowflakes.

You can get into your car, as it's been baking in direct sunlight all day, too hot to even touch things, start it up and the screen and dials and everything works perfect.

Apparently the OLED screen of the iPhone X is more susceptible to damage than that of LCD screen (according to the Apple advisor) but not sure I’m buying that.

Hoping the failure is down to the known issue I posted in the link previously, and they rectify it for free.

Because each component has functional targets they have to meet, for info one manufacturer I know signs-off the function of the car components to -19 to +38 deg C for UK and to -35 for Russia and +49 deg c for Middle East.

Because each component has functional targets they have to meet, for info one manufacturer I know signs-off the function of the car components to -19 to +38 deg C for UK and to -35 for Russia and +49 deg c for Middle East.
also fair to say if the car was left open in sub zero conditions,..it might not work so well...well the dials and screens I mean...likewise its only the outside of the car that is being cooked...whilst the air temp inside is hot, its rare that the important part are in direct sunlight

^ When I was a young child I had a plastic robot with battery operated tracks that I loved and I left on the back shelf on my dad's car when we went to the beach.
When we came back my robot had melted and never worked again 😰😭😪

well after having a new found appreciation of my OG PS Vita, I picked up another today from someone selling locally.

Another OLED model, that came with power cable, case AND a 64GB Vita card....

Already found a buyer for the card which is more than I paid for the whole thing...and I managed to sell my original 32GB card for £40 yesterday on the 'Bay as well

Happy days

Old and new

View attachment 1309835

Been a bit too busy lately to dig too deep, but having a bit of a itch with the slim I have and it's built in memory card.
All software etc has been installed and done as it should be done and editing to show onboard memory settings as so and memory card inserted and installed. The memory card (64 GB) shows in the settings, but the minute I hit VitaShell or others it throws up an error.
Take the memory card out and it works fine on the onboard memory.

Error codes are a bit of a mixed bag when searching online????

also fair to say if the car was left open in sub zero conditions,..it might not work so well...well the dials and screens I mean...likewise its only the outside of the car that is being cooked...whilst the air temp inside is hot, its rare that the important part are in direct sunlight
In my experience, car left all night at -35 deg C open door, get in the seats are f'ing hard, start the engine, switch on heaters clear screen and drive off everything working fine!!!! and the same can be said for leaving a car desert for x number of hours, interior temps over 75 degs c, get in, start engine, AC on full open windows then drive off and then close all the windows check AC is set to recirc, everything working nothing melted lol

Sorry for going off topic:thumbsup:

I'm seeing Hardcore Pump, Oil, Acid and being ten happier when you don't hold back.

And am feeling a mix of arousal and confusion!

Look what the postie bought me!
Had it on DVD back in the day, not seen it for a couple of years but it is absolutely a modern day classic. It set the bar and oh boy, it set the bar high!
Can't wait to watch it on blu.

From eBay, about £2.30 including postage 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_20200601_130222.jpg
    IMG_20200601_130222.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 568

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom