Spaceland Zombies

Saxonous

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to find a thread on COD: Infinite Warfare's zombies, so here we are!
Looking to gather people to work on Spaceland Zombies Easter Eggs/Achievements and just generally reach those pesky higher rounds

Anyone up for the challenge hit me up on XBL (Gamertag - A Mini Assassin) and feel free to use here as a place for tactics/general discussion.

I'd be up for a bit of this.
At the moment I'm still on the campaign of MW remastered, I forgot what a nightmare it was in veteran
But I will be up for giving zombie mode a go on infinite warfare. Will be good if we can get a few of us off here as so far, all my Xbox live friends list are either on battlefield or the remaster

I'd be up for a bit of this.
At the moment I'm still on the campaign of MW remastered, I forgot what a nightmare it was in veteran
But I will be up for giving zombie mode a go on infinite warfare. Will be good if we can get a few of us off here as so far, all my Xbox live friends list are either on battlefield or the remaster
Exactly what I did... MWR completed on Veteran and then moved onto Infinite Warfare. Only remaining achievements are for Zombies sooo hence this Thread.

Hopefully we can get a few of us together and try to tackle Spaceland!

The best I've done on space land is scene 14.
We always get swamped after that.
Still not managed a single achievement from this game mode though.
Don't get me started on Modern warfare remastered on veteran. I'm stuck at that bloody ferris wheel on veteran. - I hated that when I did it on the 360, had to lower the difficulty back then but hoping I can somehow do it this time. [emoji40][emoji40][emoji24]

The best I've done on space land is scene 14.
We always get swamped after that.
Still not managed a single achievement from this game mode though.
Don't get me started on Modern warfare remastered on veteran. I'm stuck at that bloody ferris wheel on veteran. - I hated that when I did it on the 360, had to lower the difficulty back then but hoping I can somehow do it this time. [emoji40][emoji40][emoji24]

That Ferris Wheel was the BIGGEST pain in the ass on Veteran ! Literally don't even have a tactic for you.... was just luck in the end.

I've managed somewhere in the 20's in Spaceland I think, don't remember exactly where but it was going well and I had to come off to go do stuff :(

That Ferris Wheel was the BIGGEST pain in the ass on Veteran ! Literally don't even have a tactic for you.... was just luck in the end.

I've managed somewhere in the 20's in Spaceland I think, don't remember exactly where but it was going well and I had to come off to go do stuff :(

Still no luck with that bloody level. Not played the game since trying.... and dying

Still no luck with that bloody level. Not played the game since trying.... and dying
Would like to offer you some better guidlines mate, but I feel I really did skimp through this after DYING and DYING and DYING and DYING OVER AND OVER.

Since my last post I've changed Xbox and haven't put enough time aside to stick the disc in and start the hefty install o_O

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom