Sparc

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I would add a new thread for this to see if I could drum up any interest.

The game is on sale at the moment for just over six quid. It's good fun if you like the more physical VR games.

The player base for the game is pretty small, usually only 10 or so online, but the games are 1v1 and only last a few mins so you don't have to wait too long for a match.

It is cross platform with PC too (but not for private games).

Bought it played it loved it. The tracking is spot on. Played with a mate online it's a right laugh. A good workout too you really have to move to dodge the balls as there's 2 in the game at all times You can build up a good sweat like when playing creed. well recommended from me.

Bought it played it loved it. The tracking is spot on. Played with a mate online it's a right laugh. A good workout too you really have to move to dodge the balls as there's 2 in the game at all times You can build up a good sweat like when playing creed. well recommended from me.

The few players that are online seem helpful towards newer players too. There was a guy last night who was giving out loads of tips to players on the best ways to throw and defend.

Plus, with it being VR, he can demonstrate the movements for you and gesture while he is talking.

I've been playing this a bit more, really enjoying it. Had a try of Advanced mode, which is way more tricky due to no aim assist. Will take a lot more practice to get good at that side of it.

Still playing this. It's one of my favourite VR games at the moment, along with Beat Saber. Can usually get a game pretty quick, despite the online player count being around 10 people!

On sale for 6 quid for another week.

Still playing this. It's one of my favourite VR games at the moment, along with Beat Saber. Can usually get a game pretty quick, despite the online player count being around 10 people!

On sale for 6 quid for another week.

What times of the day are you playing? Just wondering what times are more populated and is there a progressive ranking and achievements system?

Your persistent championing of this game is nearly convincing me to buy it but the reason I have not, is simply because I am not a multilayer person and only buy games that have single player campaigns.

But I love do physical vr sports games so because of you, Sparc is in my basket but pondering weather to click buy or not...!

What times of the day are you playing? Just wondering what times are more populated and is there a progressive ranking and achievements system?

Your persistent championing of this game is nearly convincing me to buy it but the reason I have not, is simply because I am not a multilayer person and only buy games that have single player campaigns.

But I love do physical vr sports games so because of you, Sparc is in my basket but pondering weather to click buy or not...!

My playtime varies. When I have been on, there is usually about 10 players in the game. This is a mixture of new and experienced players. The experienced players seem to spot the new ones and give out advice about the game.

There is no ranking or progression in the game. There are a bunch of single player challenges that help you practice, but it's primarily multiplayer.

Here's a match I played last night. The voice is the guy who played the previous match, giving some advice. He'd absolutely slaughtered me earlier!

Disappointed that there's no SP in this besides training. Games like racket fury have very good levels of AI players. Don't always fancy playing online against real people especially while you are learning a game.

Disappointed that there's no SP in this besides training. Games like racket fury have very good levels of AI players. Don't always fancy playing online against real people especially while you are learning a game.

Definitely a shame there isn't AI players in there. Make sure you check out the Sparc Players League group on facebook and the similarly titles community on playstation.

Finally bought this game due to pressure from my friend and it really is a great workout game as Jimster71 has been championing all along. After going through the tutorial challenges (which is nice and quick to go through to practice all the moves), I had my first competitive session and sweat bucket loads in just half an hour. Yes, it is a shame there is no AI but just group of with friends on the various internet social platform groups (discord, FB, Reddit, etc) and make arrange sessions with them.

So I got the game now, give me a shout if you up for a sweaty session! I'm available most days.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom