Spider-Man : No Way Home (MCU) 15th December 2021

Spidey's Greatest Adventure Or Overstuffed Multiverse Mess?

• 1/10

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • 1.5/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 2.5/10

• 3/10

• 3.5/10

• 4/10

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 4.5/10

• 5/10

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 5.5/10

• 6/10

• 6.5/10

• 7/10

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • 7.5/10

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • 8/10

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • 8.5/10

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • 9/10

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • 9.5/10

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Marvel are reputedly looking at the possibility of making Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool a co-star for Tom Holland's Spider-Man in a third film.

Deadpool To Be Inserted Into Next Spidey? - Dark Horizons

spider-man-deadpool-50.jpg

Tom Holland has previously been quoted as having being signed up for a trilogy of films (Avengers and spin-offs aside), so a third film, given the high box office projections for 'Far From Home', are almost a foregone conclusion. At the current rate of turnaround, I'm fully expecting a release date to be announced of Summer 2021. With regard to the Deadpool thing, personally I think it's a bad move. Keep the character to his own variation of the MCU, and well away from any Avengers movies.

Agreed. Don’t particularly want him to just turn up now, doesn’t make sense.

Disagree - would LOVE a spidey/Deadpool movie, particularly as it's been such a big thing in the comics.

Continuity be damned (although the latest trailer for Far From Home certainly set up how it can happen).

Deadpool is yesterday's news.:D Now Tom Hardy's Venom linked in this

Just had a thought, how funny would it be if Brolin appeared as Cable.

I don't think I have ever heard a profanity in a Spiderman movie or seen any real gore so they would need to tone down Deadpool, which would be a bad move.

With Far From Home just around the corner, talk has inevitably turned to the next chapter.
Tom Holland has suggested he’d like to do a live action Into The Spiderverse, presumably with Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire ! Unlikely imo.
Screen Rant are running a story that marvel want to release in 2021, but that seems awfully soon to me.

Homecoming was July 2017, so 2021 for the next sequel is doable.

Don’t get me wrong, if they can keep the quality control up, bring it on !

Spider-man - Home sweet home

Peter parkers moves back in with Aunt May after MJ dumps him.

Spider-Man - Homes Under The Hammer (The Return Of Justin)

Last edited:
Spider-man - Home sweet home

Peter parkers moves back in with Aunt May after MJ dumps him.
Aunt May popped her clogs so its now Spider-Man : Home Alone

With Far From Home just around the corner, talk has inevitably turned to the next chapter.
Tom Holland has suggested he’d like to do a live action Into The Spiderverse, presumably with Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire ! Unlikely imo.
Screen Rant are running a story that marvel want to release in 2021, but that seems awfully soon to me.
Already a thread running matey -

Spider-Man 3 (TBC)

So The Far From Home stinger is quite the shocker !
mysterio’s parting gift to peter was not only to frame him for all his wrong doings but also out him to the world ! Had a slight John Wick 2 vibe, are we going to see Spidey/Peter shunned by those that love him and on the run from the authorities ?

So The Far From Home stinger is quite the shocker !
mysterio’s parting gift to peter was not only to frame him for all his wrong doings but also out him to the world ! Had a slight John Wick 2 vibe, are we going to see Spidey/Peter shunned by those that love him and on the run from the authorities ?

Spoiler!

Not announced as being part of Phase 4. Possibly as Sony still in charge of marketing anymore Spidey features.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom