Spider-Man: Miles Morales

I have never played the original Spider-Man, so I may as well stump up the additional £20

I have never played the original Spider-Man, so I may as well stump up the additional £20
I literally installed it and played 5 mins of it when it was on PSNow. So will likely do the same.

Is everything on disc with the ultimate edition? I’m asking because if I get it second hand will I have access to the remastered Spider-Man?

Another one, I bought it a few months ago on the cheap and played about 15%, heard rumours it was coming with the PS5 offering and thought I’d prefer to play with slightly better visuals so back on the bay it went.
I wonder do you have to have played the original before you start the miles version ?

Those who haven’t played the first game should definitely get the ultimate edition. Spider-Man is a great game, it has a good story and absolutely nails the swinging. I’m looking forward to playing through it a second time with the updated graphics :)

I wonder do you have to have played the original before you start the miles version ?

The first fully explains who Miles Morales is, how he met Peter Parker and why he's wearing a Spiderman suit. If you already know then you could skip the first. If not then it's worth playing

Is everything on disc with the ultimate edition? I’m asking because if I get it second hand will I have access to the remastered Spider-Man?

From what I understand, Miles Morales is on the disc but the First Spider-Man game is a download.

I’m sure I read 105GB for both games today

Yeah I think the ps5 version of the original comes in 20GB less than the PS4 version

Sony have confirmed that the next generation upgrade of the original game will not be free to owners of the original game. I guess there’s a sound rationale for this, but it’s a bit out of step with other games publishers.

If anyone should offer it as a free upgrade it should be first party games

Reckon I might wait to see if there’s an enhanced version of Ghost of Tsushima now- wouldn’t want to buy it twice but would like to see it at its best.

Tbh I don’t care, I’ve platinumed it and was never going to replay.

It does seems that they’ve done a lot more than just turned up the settings for an enhanced version, seems closer to a remaster. Not sure that totally justifies buying it again though. The ultimate edition seems decent value for those that didn’t play on PS4.

You can still play the PS4 version on PS5 through BC and presumably there will be some boost mode enhancements there.

Bit of a shame the enhanced version is an additional expense, not the best optics there but not entirely surprising. Will just wait until there's a sale on PSN store.... eventually.

For those who want Miles and the remaster on PS5, there may be a way to get it slightly cheaper. Buy the PS4 version of Miles which will have a free upgrade to PS5 and then buy the remaster using the in game menu for I’m assuming £20 over here

B8987BAC-673C-4717-9C61-72817D0A3DE4.png

hmm does that mean if you have the disc (which is now cheap as chips) you can spend £20 to get the £70 PS5 game?

I’m assuming he is saying if you buy Miles only, you can still purchase the PS4 upgrade of Spider-Man for $20 while In-game with Miles (so not really an actual saving as it’s £50 for the game + potentially £20 for digital upgrade). All depend what the $\£ psn pricing is, guess it may be £15 in which case, yes cheaper to purchase miles only and digi upgrade.

Last edited:
Oh well, the first one wasn't great anyway

Buy Miles on PS4, upgrade to PS5 and then pay the extra for the Ultimate. Not sure theres that much of a saving to be had there mind. Depends on how much the PS4 version can be bought for.

Oh well, the first one wasn't great anyway

Interesting you say that, most opinions I have read (including my sons) is it’s a great game. I can’t comment as never played it but I am glad I can play the improved version I guess.

Probably won’t be a big saving but it’s still a saving, more so if you get £50 of PSN credit at Shopto or somewhere

Its simple

anyone know if the upgraded spiderman game includes the DLC ? I have that for the PS4 version already but its a standalone game and wont allow save games to move so will DLC be included ?

Last edited:
Ultimate edition £64.95 at The game collection

Give it a few months and it'll be on the classifieds for around £30 :p
Thing is, Spider-Man part is a digital download, so will only be the single miles game in a ultimate edition box (as I assume a code will be in the box), but you’re right as it is £50, will be £30 in a few months

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom