Spies in Disguise Film Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
I was all too ready to dismiss this but it sounds like an easy watch. Just watched and enjoyed the trailer and hoping for some Into The Spider-Verse style laughs, thanks Cas.

Brought the kids (12 and 4) to this one rainy afternoon expecting very little (back when we could go to the cinema 😢). It's great fun and enjoyed by all

How come no UK 4K release?
Mat have to source a copy from the US.

Thanks for the Review, Cas. I would normally have not bothered with this, but now it's on my Rental Wish List

Watched this with my son a the Cinema,was not expecting much but turned out to be a non stop action pack spy flick with plenty of great looking scenes and Smith and Holland on top form too.

Great movie deserves to be watched and a 4K release will be stunning.

Got the iTunes release of this, 4K for 9.99 with the extras. Looking forward to it!

Heard this referenced in the podcast, read the review, it wouldn't have registered with me otherwise but now I'll give it a go this evening. Ta. :smashin:

fun movie and me and the kid enjoyed it ..but it doesn't half rip off so many films that i'm amazed no one has sued!

We saw this the other night and it is good fun. Plenty of in jokes and.or homage to the spy genre and pigeon fanciers should be orgasmic - the cloaca 'usage' reminded me of an Archer episode...Cool!
It' paced will and manages tender moments well to not pad things out but actually keep some heart to the bountiful action.
A solid pair of leads and ensemble that work tightly in delivering the funnies.
Great to have animation and audio that woks together symbiotically to have viewers turn their heads with the action.

Huh, I really enjoyed this and so did my 11yo daughter. Great laughs and action.

However, BIg Hero 6 and Moana's Hei Hei need to be looking for some intellectual property advice cos, wow.

Huh, I really enjoyed this and so did my 11yo daughter. Great laughs and action.

However, BIg Hero 6 and Moana's Hei Hei need to be looking for some intellectual property advice cos, wow.
never mind Becky from Finding Dory, Spider Man far from Home, Men in Black, James Bond, how to train your dragon

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom