Star Trek Discovery Seasons 1-4

Meanwhile people treat me like a criminal for not enjoying the most popular episodes or films, like Voyage Home. I prefer tWoK or even Undiscovered Country.

I also think I enjoyed the first season of Disco the most & not just because it was a 2 to 1 Aspect-Ratio.

Most people will tell you they prefer TWoK and TUC to TVH.
————-

As for Disco, I thought the first two seasons were the strongest. Subsequent seasons have been watchable and enjoyable to a degree for me but just not at the same level.

Most people will tell you they prefer TWoK and TUC to TVH.
————-

As for Disco, I thought the first two seasons were the strongest. Subsequent seasons have been watchable and enjoyable to a degree for me but just not at the same level.
For any like me who struggle with all the abbreviations.

Well that's come across as they prefer misspelt twerk over a Tuc cracker than Television in some high definition.

Is it just me or is anybody else wondering how any of this crew got through Starfleet academy without blanky and boo boo bear?

Unfortunately it's the real world where it's happening, too.
Saturday Night Live did a sketch about it, which I thought was hilarious at first, but then the same joke got old. However, in real life the joke is already extremely gaunt.

Is it just me or is anybody else wondering how any of this crew got through Starfleet academy without blanky and boo boo bear?
Picard Season 3 has been totally unbelievable so far, the bridge crew are not hugging each other or high fiving, they are just doing their jobs in a professional manner and the captain hasn’t gone off for a cry once, he has been giving orders which the crew have obeyed and get this he hasn’t had to whisper shout at all.

What craziness is this :rotfl:

Picard Season 3 has been totally unbelievable so far, the bridge crew are not hugging each other or high fiving, they are just doing their jobs in a professional manner and the captain hasn’t gone off for a cry once, he has been giving orders which the crew have obeyed and get this he hasn’t had to whisper shout at all.

What craziness is this :rotfl:
Only 2 episodes in. Give it a chance 🫤

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom