Star Trek Starship Model Collection

Bloody hell !! I will have to wait to the end of the month before doing a order. I have items ready in the basket. I get a email at 4am every saying to complete my purchase.
I thnik I will wait for the Vulcan special and the Enterprise-J XL to be available for pre-order and order it together, hopfully a discount will be available and can get free delivery.

Last edited:
I’m going to hold off buying the upside down reliant, no doubt more bonus issues are coming so will wait until I need a few so I’m not paying postage.

I can’t believe they got the Tarelan the wrong way round o_O

Orville Ships ! Regular and XL Orville and the shuttle

big orville1.jpg

big orville2.jpg

both orvilles.jpg

orville shuttle.jpg

Think I will get the XL Orville.

The Cage Enterpriese. The bridge is not how it should be and looks like its the same base model as the ISS Enterprise.
Screenshot_20200228-194135_Chrome.jpg

That is what I expected them to do. Poor plus what is going on with that price for bonuses now?

I have done Forbidden Planet for the upcoming ships. They have a Marvel I want in stock which EM did not have as they ran out of stock in days. They are models for the next 3 months.

I will have to transfer money from savings to buy the Vulcan special if it comes out before the end of the month.

Order Items: In Stock

Ready to be charged and shipped.

1 x Doctor Who: Figurine Collection #168: Damaged Cyberman
1 x Marvel Movie Collection #100: Iron Man Mark 42

Order Items: Pre-Order

1 x Star Trek Starships #172: Xindi Insectoid Fighter
1 x Doctor Who Figurine Collection #174: Cyberman (Revenge Of The Cybermen)
1 x Doctor Who Figurine Collection #173: Renegade Dalek
1 x Star Trek Starships #174: Archer Toy Ship
1 x Star Trek Starships #177: Sheliak Colony Ship
1 x Star Trek Starships #176: Tarrelian Ship

Anyone know of any current working discount codes for Eaglemoss?

New15 is not working either. Mothers day soon. Maybe a discount code then.

New15 is not working either. Mothers day soon. Maybe a discount code then.

That and Easter will definitely bring more discounts, might just wait instead of pre-ordering bits here and there.

Went for it with new10 code (to keep a record of it in my account rather than guest). I have a feeling this special is going to be popular. I would normally be happy to wait for the concept reliant but wanted to push it over £50. I cancelled the Xindi from Forbidden Planet.

I may do another order at Easter for the USS Zimmerman and the Stealth Ship if there is some good discount.

zz.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t remember it from Blood and Chrome or The Plan but remember it quite clearly from the episode ‘Hero’ as every flashback was on it.

DPD has come through for delivery tomorrow. I am looking forward to the new special.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom