Star Wars - General Thread

Williams came off as rather narcissistic in that interview...which sadly lines up with my brief experience with him too. I met him at a convention around 2005 I think, and he was doing autograph signings. But he didn't smile, take photos, or talk to almost anybody. He just kept his head down, and us fans were pretty much treated like cattle. It was ultimately very disappointing.

I was mainly referring to the films made and overseen by George Lucas. I'm not a diehard purist, so most of the Special Edition changes don't bother me. I do feel that the "Jedi Rocks" scene in Jabba's palace is pretty pointless, though - it just slams that movie to a screeching halt.
Fair enough. I'd be happy to see any version of the OT on the big screen but I know so many people who only want the 77/80/83 theatrical cut, which of course they'll never get.

First of the new set of 4 coins from Royal Mint arrived today

IMG_1556.jpeg

First of the new set of 4 coins from Royal Mint arrived today

View attachment 2023416
That looks better than the one they have on their site on it is just a plain background (just the basic coin colour and the sparks for a better word in black but that has the background black and the sparks in silver or white.

That looks better than the one they have on their site on it is just a plain background (just the basic coin colour and the sparks for a better word in black but that has the background black and the sparks in silver or white.
It might be the lighting..it is silver not black

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom