Star Wars Helmets

They are Deagostini Helmet collection and ended some time ago. Here is mine before I moved. I got 60 out of the 80.

all helmets s.jpg

Last edited:
Just seen an advert for the Build X Wing series.

It does look good, but is going to add up to around £1,000

I'm still on the DW figurine collection which should finish next June/July, so the X Wing is a no for me :(

I have spent thousands on the ST Discovery STSS and cherry picked Marvel Movie and the DW collections since 2013. Sometimes I wished I hadn't started. I would have money and space for the X Wing.

My Brother bought the all the build the Falcon as it came out and he still only has done about 20% off it.

I visited the site, you get 5 issues every 5 weeks and it runs for 100 issues. First 2 are cheap, then it's 9.99, or 10.99 for the premium subscription which gets you a few extra goodies.

But that's still about £50 every 5 weeks. Too high for me, but I guess they do the numbers and work out how many they are likely to sell at that price, so it must be worth their while.

It'll be a TIE Fighter next, I bet

Since I moved, I still not got the helmets on display. I know where I want them but going to give the shelf unit a sand down and paint so it matches the wall it will go on. I have put the Star Wars ships up. Lighting is powered by the socket underneath. I have 4 leftover so left them out.

full cabinet s.jpg

Helmets are finally out of storage since I moved and the shelf unit has has new paint and white hardboard backing..

new sw shelf s.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom