Stereo speaker recommendation.

willz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I did have my Denon CEOL PIccolo DRA N5 for sale but considering if it would be more cost effective to keep it and add 2 stereo speakers for the bedroom, I've removed my Logitech Z5500 from my bedroom as it was again and not sound very good to be honest.

Now I currently have Wharfedale Diamon 9.1s in the main room, for my budget I'm not sure which would be the better option:

Bufget 100 to 150

1: Move wharfedale to bedroom and in budget have an upgrade to them for main room if so, a floor stand may be more appropriate?

2: in budget if likely to only have a side step perhaps 9.1s stay and buy something similar for bedroom?

Cheers.

It seems unlikely you will improve on the Diamonds in your main system in budget.

In their review of the Denon, What Hifi suggest Q Acoustics 2020i would be suitable and appear to be on the money.

Should make a smashing bedroom system!

Jim

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --

Would these be an upgrade or a sidegrade?

It seems unlikely you will improve on the Diamonds in your main system in budget.

In their review of the Denon, What Hifi suggest Q Acoustics 2020i would be suitable and appear to be on the money.

Should make a smashing bedroom system!

Jim

They look a lot smaller the the 9.1's !

Seen these:

And these

Would these be an upgrade or a sidegrade?

Upgrade if going in the bedroom for sure, more of a sidegrade if replacing the diamonds in the lounge.

I went for the silver Diamond 9.1's, quite like the colour and actually in the bedroom the TV is silver so it'll go well. 90 quid posted seems a good deal to me.

Never heard the 9.1 but they seem exceptionally well made even at the original price.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom