Strange last dialled/received number issue

jerryjal

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Lately I have been having an issue with my XS Max, it will be fine for a day or two and then suddenly it will stop showing any missed, dialled or received calls.
It has happened again today, I have made a short video (below) showing an attempted call to EE, when I then go to the call log there is no sign of it.

The only way I can temporarily resolve this is by doing a hard reboot, this will rectify the issue for a day or two and then it will come back.

Anyone had this before?

Last edited:
I noticed this a few days ago too, I went to my call log to call my wife back and found it was completely empty, as if I’d deleted everything, same with missed calls aswell. I thought I was going mad or something!

It doesnt really bother me though, but I suppose it could if I wanted to call someone back but didn’t have their number saved.Must be an IOS bug?

I’m using the XS Max aswell funnily enough. I’m pretty sure that’s just a coincidence though.

There will probably be another software update in the next one or two weeks anyway, hopefully that will fix it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom