Suitable DAC/Heaphone Amp For Sennheiser HD650's?

Excypher

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm wondering what might be a suitable DAC/Amp for some HD 650's for my PC.

Up till now I've been running sound through my AV receiver but i'd like to separate the system.

I've heard good things about the Schiit combo's, but can't get ahold of them over here in the Uk too easily, I'm wondering what other options might exist, Looking to spend up to about £300 for the kit.

Many thanks!

So.... In an odd twist of fate when I checked their website earlier they didn't have anything in stock, and no manufacturing date.

When I checked again it's all there and in stock so, sweet! Modi and Magni 3 ordered.

Good choice and always a talking point. Come and listen to my Shiit. I linked someone on here looking for a tube amp and they did indeed seem to have very limited pieces available.

So.... In an odd twist of fate when I checked their website earlier they didn't have anything in stock, and no manufacturing date.

When I checked again it's all there and in stock so, sweet! Modi and Magni 3 ordered.

whats the big B?????

dark voice is another great amplifier for the 650's.

many people tube them with great effect.

if you want solid state, jds labs atom is a great amplifier as is their ol and el range depending on budget. better specced than schiit

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Good choice and always a talking point. Come and listen to my Shiit. I linked someone on here looking for a tube amp and they did indeed seem to have very limited pieces available.
I silently check that website and this is the first time they've had (limited) stock on certain pieces for over six months!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom