Superman (July 11, 2025) directed by James Gunn

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Mad Max helmer George Miller is being rumoured for the proper Man of Steel standalone sequel for Warner Bros, they were happy with his work on Fury Road.

Miller once was directing the studios' Justice League: Mortals adaptation before it was scrapped.

Rumours are that this sequel is on hold indefinitely and George Miller IS in talks with WB about a DC property but it's unknown which one it is at this stage.

Rumour that the sequel is not on hold and George Miller has a choice between Man of Steel 2 or Justice League Dark that Guillermo Del Toro left vacant.

Brainiac is rumoured for MOS2

Last edited:
No George Miller for MOS 2, he doesn't want the next film he makes to have any stunts in it ! [emoji23]

I would've preferred this to BvS personally but hey ho. I can't really believe Snyder is only wanting to make DC movies for the next 10 years.

I would've preferred this to BvS personally but hey ho. I can't really believe Snyder is only wanting to make DC movies for the next 10 years.

Sure he will squeeze In Other non DC projects of his is own

As to DC films for a decade that's money in his bank

I would very much prefer a new director to helm the sequel to man of steel. Snyder has no substance in his direction.

He is DC's answer to Michael Bay. I think they should co-direct the Justice League movies.*

*ok I'm not serious about that.

Dislike Elfman scores...all a bit samey.

I don't think I've heard any thing new by Elfman in a very long time. Much of his stuff does sound similar but it usually works for the film or tv show.

Bri

He still has a chance with his batman solo project and discuss with the studio he proved popular with the public with his version of the character
That's what I meant. Affleck being keen for Snyder and Cavill going off to do a MOS sequel, leaving Affleck alone to do a Batman film.

That's what I meant. Affleck being keen for Snyder and Cavill going off to do a MOS sequel, leaving Affleck alone to do a Batman film.

That's because reportedly with Ben having written the script he may direct it himself no need for Synder to hang around and no need for superman in the title. Though he's never directed a big budget action comic film like this before so he may be on the phone to zack quite a bit. Just realised his full name is Benjamin Geza Affleck-Boldt

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom