Technomate sat box

Westindieman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at a 2nd hand C1 box and want to know whats the difference between the newer boxs which are M3 or MK3. This isnt my main way of watching TV but it will be used for recordings which can be saved to storage and watched on other devices which cant be done with VM Tivo or my Samsung Tvs.

I'm looking at a 2nd hand C1 box and want to know whats the difference between the newer boxs which are M3 or MK3. This isnt my main way of watching TV but it will be used for recordings which can be saved to storage and watched on other devices which cant be done with VM Tivo or my Samsung Tvs.

Is there another model number like TM5402 - that has an M3 (or Mk 3) version number.

Yes, sorry mate it is TM5402.

Yes, sorry mate it is TM5402.

The TM5402 M3 can record 2 sat channels (on the same tp) to usb devices plus an IPTV stream at the same time. The IPTV recordings run on most devices but the TM doesn't allow editing of them. The sat recordings can be edited on the TM - cut copy chapter markers but the recordings may not run on all devices.
Enigma 2 satellite box recordings do run on most devices and they can record more off a single tp depending on I think chip power & there's more tuner options, although I dont think they allow any editing of recordings, but they might as there's an abundance of software.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom