I’ve seen a few videos but not one way that’s worked for me. Think it’s the speed I need to work on
I think for me the key points were:
Double kill on the first section being key
Jumping down the stairs and nailing the pop ups as you're leaving the next room straight into the next
Leaving the area and wall banging the last room.

I hit it on the dot but could see where I could have saved even more time

I only went and bloody did it....

Found that before starting the course, opposite to the building is grenade training. Use the grenade launcher there to take out the first 3 marker. Then it was a case of speed.

what happened though was I did the course in exactly 15.1 seconds and the trophy didn’t pop.By that point I was 90 minutes in and about to throw my controller through the screen

Went straight into it again and BAM 14.9 seconds. Bit of a wait later I got both trophies including the Platinum

I only went and bloody did it....

Found that before starting the course, opposite to the building is grenade training. Use the grenade launcher there to take out the first 3 marker. Then it was a case of speed.

what happened though was I did the course in exactly 15.1 seconds and the trophy didn’t pop.By that point I was 90 minutes in and about to throw my controller through the screen

Went straight into it again and BAM 14.9 seconds. Bit of a wait later I got both trophies including the Platinum

Well done! Bet you went to bed right after, pleased as pie haha

I was so pleased. To the point I feel it’s my most accomplished achievement (when I add my old PSN account)

Was going to go back and do modern Warfare 2 but I see it has similar trophies and I just don’t have the appetite for it atm. So next is going back to try and platinum the 3 uncharted collection games.

not that I want to cheat can can share play be used by someone to essentially take over a game and obtain trophies for my account?

I was so pleased. To the point I feel it’s my most accomplished achievement (when I add my old PSN account)

Was going to go back and do modern Warfare 2 but I see it has similar trophies and I just don’t have the appetite for it atm. So next is going back to try and platinum the 3 uncharted collection games.

not that I want to cheat can can share play be used by someone to essentially take over a game and obtain trophies for my account?

Short answer, yep! Pretty decent feature. Just remember that lag may play a part in trophies that need precise timings.

The top ten trophy earners since the last update are as follows:
  1. tartandon (206)
  2. benny_2_2 (50)
  3. TheBunkDontSwim (44)
  4. Denis1903 (42)
  5. Xorro_175 (40)
  6. BattleExile (38)
  7. ToastedBones (32)
  8. Leon_Plopski (31)
  9. Citizen-Keyne (30)
  10. BigDvr6 (27)

Congratulations to yours truly for being the top trophy earner.

There are no movers on the overall leaderboard

Slow trophy burn for mop up on TLOU2 but... it is truly beautiful. Doing a couple of chapters a night then some Warzone.

The blasphemy happened... my boy installed and loaded up Minecraft. And got the first 6 trophies in the game today.

Not even that mad... his face when it was on 50" instead of 8" was great!

Wizzed through Modern Warfare 2 now. got 88% completion and now working through a play through on recruit without dying or restarting a level. Its actually trickier than I thought. then its the training run which I am not looking forward to

It’s only taken 9 years, but I have the platinum for Dead Nation on the PS3 :D:clap:

Thanks to @benny22 for the inspiration to complete it and for the tips :thumbsup:

Aside from the one trophy I got back in 2011, the game has only taken 16 days to plat. I don’t recall what put me off DN originally, but it was actually a fun game, aside from some tricky parts in Morbid.

The top ten trophy earners since the last update are as follows:
  1. amplifiedAnt (360)
  2. tartandon (308)
  3. Citizen-Keyne (242)
  4. benny_2_2 (194)
  5. mr-smooth (162)
  6. dawson001 (106)
  7. TheBunkDontSwim (69)
  8. Leon_Plopski (37)
  9. Glostarz_ (34)
  10. VonPit (32)
Congratulations to amplifiedAnt for being the top trophy earner.

Since the last update, I've broken through the level 100 barrier joining benny_2_2 in that elite club. Here's hoping they lift the Level 100 barrier with the release of the PS5

There are no movers on the overall leaderboard

That's the 150 up.

Stuck to what I said.
50 for TLOU
100 for TLOU Remastered
150 for TLOU2.

Brilliant game to round off another 50. Such brilliance.

151 pinged with that piece of crap Frogger wannabe and maybe 152 with the other haha

Started Far Cry 3 classic.

People say it's the best.

I'm just like "this is a right crappy port" as the graphics remind me of PS3... just a little prettier.
Probably enjoy it though

177th Platinum for Erica - interesting game, never experienced a game in done in live action before, mostly works really well although there are some bits that are totally not explained in any of the story threads. minimum of 5 or 6 playthroughs to get all the trophies but its only about 90 minutes long so not to much of a hassle and the story lines have quite a lot of differences in them.

Onto Hitman Go next i think - picked it up for under 2 quid in the sale, played Tomb Raider Go a while ago and really enjoyed that, supposed to be an easy plat as well.

Still banging away at fallguys as well - been stuck on 6 wins for ages, going to take forever to get to 20 wins and currently there is no chance of getting five in a row, the best streak ive had is getting to 3 finals in a row and I only won one of those. Hopefully season two will introduce new game modes that make it easier, im thinking possibly team wins, custom matches, 5v5 or challenge matches.

177th Platinum for Erica - interesting game, never experienced a game in done in live action before, mostly works really well although there are some bits that are totally not explained in any of the story threads. minimum of 5 or 6 playthroughs to get all the trophies but its only about 90 minutes long so not to much of a hassle and the story lines have quite a lot of differences in them.

Onto Hitman Go next i think - picked it up for under 2 quid in the sale, played Tomb Raider Go a while ago and really enjoyed that, supposed to be an easy plat as well.

Still banging away at fallguys as well - been stuck on 6 wins for ages, going to take forever to get to 20 wins and currently there is no chance of getting five in a row, the best streak ive had is getting to 3 finals in a row and I only won one of those. Hopefully season two will introduce new game modes that make it easier, im thinking possibly team wins, custom matches, 5v5 or challenge matches.

That last section sums up why I'm giving Fall Guys the treatment on my second account haha

Finally got the goat simulator plat. Flappy goat can now do one haha. Took me about 4 hours this afternoon doing burst sessions.

OMG that trophy is ridiculous. 🤣

Well done :smashin:

It's been doing my swede in for the last couple of months. Every now and then I would pop on for an hour or so and try but today I just wanted it done so would spend 20 mins or so then have a break then try again. Definitely need to mute the annoying fairground music though haha

It's been doing my swede in for the last couple of months. Every now and then I would pop on for an hour or so and try but today I just wanted it done so would spend 20 mins or so then have a break then try again. Definitely need to mute the annoying fairground music though haha

I just gave up on it. Life’s too short.

Puppeteer completed this morning for #220, a nice platformer game with a twist that the main character collects heads which unlock different actions.

Deliver Us the Moon.

I just posted about my recent game completion in another thread but I should mention it here too as it's an easy and relatively quick platinum to achieve. I played through it three times but only because I absolutely loved the game. However, to get platinum, you can potentially do it in one playthrough but I suggest enjoy the story unravelling and then do level select to complete your trophies as its a short game anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom