Answered The AVF UHD disc loan service?

See this is something that wouldn't even cross my mind. Maybe just my outlook on things and perhaps my faith in people and things being returned as how they left.
And it is a great outlook and I am sure makes life easier.
mild OCD wrt keeping stuff in as new condition is a curse

Fair enough i take your point on board.

Perhaps it wouldn't even be as much as what you think. I'd like to think that this may be a one off experience for someone.
Lets say for arguments sake i would like to watch Blade Runner in UHD. I post in the thread that i would like to watch and would someone care to borrow me it? With that you send me it and i send it back after viewing and no one else wants to see it.
Someone may post that they'd like to see Deepwater Horizon and someone else has it and are prepared to send it to that member and so on and so forth.

It's not fool proof, it's not without problems but may/could work as a community idea.....

If you really do want to watch Blade Runner, I'll lend you my copy. Just pay for postage :)

If you really do want to watch Blade Runner, I'll lend you my copy. Just pay for postage :)

Very kind of you and something i may take you up on some time but not right now :smashin:

Knew there were good guys around!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom