The Blu-Rays I saw in Poundland/Dealz and One Below today.

Oh crap, you ain't having muck luck at the moment! I was going to call and see but with the snow and ice my plans changed anyway so wasn't out that way, will try next weekend though, just let me know if you pick up any of those titles otherwise I'll get what I can.

Btw, I'd like a copy of nice guys if you manage to see it again!?

Hah, My life is like my mother broke twenty mirrors giving birth :laugh:

No worries, I'll grab you a nice guys tomorrow :thumbsup:

Oh crap, you ain't having muck luck at the moment! I was going to call and see but with the snow and ice my plans changed anyway so wasn't out that way, will try next weekend though, just let me know if you pick up any of those titles otherwise I'll get what I can.

Btw, I'd like a copy of nice guys if you manage to see it again!?

Nice Guys nabbed :D:thumbsup:

Called into Bitterne (Southampton) today.

About six titles including Great Barrier Reef and Karl Pilkington.

Only one caught my eye:

A Touch of Sin, (Mandarin with English subtitles)

Quite a few sealed £2 titles (possibly HMV stock??) have just pooped up in the Bootle branch. From the top of my head, the better ones included:

Random series’ of Breaking Bad
House of Cards season 1
House of Cards season 3
The Hateful Eight
A Hologram for a King

I bought:

Les Miserables - Hugh Jackman/Crowe
Paper Towns
Bad Neighbours 2
Ouija: Origin of Evil

Nice, still looking for House Of Cards : Season 1

Nice Guys nabbed :D:thumbsup:

Thanks very much, you a star! I will definitely going this weekend and will let you know what I can get from your request to my list, just let me know if any of those change before then if you can. Then we can pm each other details afterwards.

Thanks very much, you a star! I will definitely going this weekend and will let you know what I can get from your request to my list, just let me know if any of those change before then if you can. Then we can pm each other details afterwards.

No worries dude, I'm hopeful all the time, but apart from bruce-leroy potentially picking up HOC1 we are good to go :thumbsup:

Hey dude, bruce-leroy was a star and managed to get me HOC Season 1, so the rest is still needed thanks :thumbsup:

Picked up 2 EiV titles today
LION
HOSTILES

Popped in the Burnley out of town store they had a couple I already got at higher prices. Had Jurassic World 3d lenticular, also Peanuts Movie 3D (good 3D especially the falling snow scenes) with slipcover . Also not one I have or want the HMV exclusive cover Fantastick Four.
Silly stacking as they were on a shelf over 6 feet high and covers facing forward so I had to take each one down to see what was in the stack.

Lost season 4 and Breaking Bad season 2.

Called into the Slough '& More' store,

Had about 15 tiles on the shelf, including Fantastic Four and Harry Potter, picked up these:

Jurassic World 3D
Legion
Rise of the Footsoldier, The Pat Tate Story
Rupture
The Badook
The Monuments Men
The Railway Man
The Resident
Unknown
Zero Dark Thirty

Few more while I was waiting for my dr appointment.

Black Swan
Godzilla 3D
Monuments Men
Rise Of The Footsoldier

One of the Sunderland town centre stores and the Tesco store had new discs in. Victor Frankenstein, Charlie Brown, Asterix, Taken 3 and Kickboxer Vengeance. They also had about 3 or 4 copies of boxsets of the Nolan Batman films. One of them was all 3 films but the others only had 2.

Bri

One of the Sunderland town centre stores and the Tesco store had new discs in. Victor Frankenstein, Charlie Brown, Asterix, Taken 3 and Kickboxer Vengeance. They also had about 3 or 4 copies of boxsets of the Nolan Batman films. One of them was all 3 films but the others only had 2.

Bri

Cool, I'm after Victor Frankenstein. We may have to pop up :)

Cheers, saves me a trip :)

I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Hey dude, really cheeky request, after somebody slashed the tyres I can't get up to Farnborough, any chance you could pick up any of the following pretty please. :D

Went this morning but only managed to get you Bruno and Amusements, the other titles had gone but there were some different ones in there, also the store across from it had a lot more on the shelf whereas they didn’t have any last time.

Mainly the ones that everyone have been seeing around their stores, the like of Jurassic World 3D, The Railway Man, Dads Army, Hurt Locker, Book of Life, Dark Knight etc..

I’ll be going to another store tomorrow so will see if there anymore from your list.

Will PM you tomorrow to finalise details.

Thanks to dts and bruce-leroy for my Poundland essentials :laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom