Promoted The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2019 - Tickets & Further Information

PMC were using 4 wafers. It was very good but so it should be with a 16 channel Bryston processor to boot.

REL, JL Audio and B&W all had fairly decent surround systems. Nothing like the old days though (said through gritted teeth to strains of last of the summer wine). The manufacturers clearly consider AV fans as the poor relations .
I liked the Mark Levinson display, popped in with the Mrs to point out how they filled the room without sounding harsh and straining. Wasn't until I looked them up on the Internet at home did I realise they were £44k speakers. Maybe you do get more for spending more although she gave me a list of other things she would that sort of money on.

Does anyone know the freebie what hifi are offering with subscriptions? The last show they offered chord clearways which made the cost of entry worth it just for that .

If anyone else is interested they're offering Chord C-Line RCA's this time. not as good as the clearways from the last show but still a decent offer with a 6 month magazine sub for £23.

If you go to the Sony stand you can put name/email down for a 30% off code that they'll send next week. There's a small list of things you could use it on like the Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless headphones for £231 (instead of £330).

Some nice gear on show. Not very impressed with any of the demo's mostly due to the fact the rooms aren't great for it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom