The COD: Advanced Warfare Veteran's Thread

kav

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Joined the veteran club for this last night, an enjoyable way to spend 8-9 hours but nowhere near the heyday of COD2/4 when beating the game on Veteran actually felt like a challenge. I only died a handful of times in comparison to the hell of previous vet campaigns.

Anyone else bothered with completing on Veteran? Once upon a time it was practically obligatory on this forum. :)

I'm probably going to sell or trade in this week with all Day Zero codes unused, get some money towards Halo or Sunset Overdrive.

good man, well done. think my biggest achievment since i began gaming many many moons ago was getting the mile high club!! loved the cod 4 and mw2 single players. didnt bother with ghosts but decided to try again with this game. only played about an hour on mp and im a bit lost at the moment, between building my weapons and inventory and this boost thing. i think im the only person playing this like cod rather than super mario double jumping from roof to roof and im getting destroyed. maybe they shoud bring out an old man cod for the over 35's and go back to basics. hopefully this week il get onto veteran and see how it plays.

I completed many a CoD on veteran however as I've got older I haven't had the dedication / time so decided to start this campaign on hardened (one down). Oh dear. I think it's far too easy. I'm only 3 or 4 missions in but I'm going back to start again on veteran.
I remember fondly some of the COD 2 veteran moments. Absolutely awesome feeling once done and dusted

They missed a trick by not have a mile high club equivalent imo, cant believe they haven't tried to recreate it again!? It should be standard!

COD2 on Veteran was a real challenge. one level near the end by the bunker i think was a killer.

Done one level so far, as they have been so generous with the double XP on multiplayer. Will hopefully get chance to hit the single player this weekend now the clan war is cancelled. Mile high club on veteran now there was a challenge :eek:

They missed a trick by not have a mile high club equivalent imo, cant believe they haven't tried to recreate it again!? It should be standard!

The POTUS sim level would of been perfect for that sort of mission.

Not given this a go on Vet yet, too many other games but as I have it Digitally I can give it a play through at some point though.

Finished it on veteran last night. Easy enough really, but a very enjoyable 8-9 hours. Nice story...AWESOME cut-scenes....my missus actually asked why I wasn't playing CoD and had the tele on instead at one point. All in all very enjoyable. Just going to polish the rest of the achievements off tonight, then back to multi-player to swear and curse at people.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom