The cod sub forum is back

addyb

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Welcome all. Let's get discussions going try not to create duplicate threads and more importantly play nice :)

It's great having a PS4 Call of Duty forum, thanks to Sledgehammer Games for making a decent game!

Hey if you're lucky addy, at this rate you might have the pleasure of moderating an AVF Call of Duty clan tournament....go and ask Hillskill how much he loved them!

Hey if you're lucky addy, at this rate you might have the pleasure of moderating an AVF Call of Duty clan tournament....go and ask Hillskill how much he loved them!

I refuse to do anything like that lol.

If this section ever catches up with the Destiny one then I'll buy the game.

Last edited:
If this section ever catches up with the Destiny one then I'll buy the game.

It looks like that is never going to happen. Destiny section is receiving more posts per day than Cod.

It's irrelevant now anyway as I have bought Cod now. My Son wanted it.

I've played 1 ½ games in total and nothing I have seen wants me to play any more.

It looks like that is never going to happen. Destiny section is receiving more posts per day than Cod.

It's irrelevant now anyway as I have bought Cod now. My Son wanted it.

I've played 1 ½ games in total and nothing I have seen wants me to play any more.

Yeah its very quiet. I guess most just arent interested in cod anymore.

I knew it was a flash in the Pan. I didn't trust the people saying it was the best cod everrrrrr.

Destiny is still pulling loads more posts per day.

I knew it was a flash in the Pan. I didn't trust the people saying it was the best cod everrrrrr.

Destiny is still pulling loads more posts per day

Maybe 'cos Destiny is something new - remember the days when Cod was new, nothing else mattered. If Destiny lasts as long as Cod has over the years, then I will consider it to be a great franchise.

I tried the Destiny beta and nothing grabbed me so deleted it. Kudos to those that are still enjoying it though.

I bought AW and must admit, I'm enjoying it (even in small doses) and that's all that matters imo. The SP is great and the MP is a quick blast that rounds a hard day's work off for me, so a thumbs up :smashin:

I was a little underwhelmed by the Destiny Alpha and Beta too but took a punt on the game a week after release. I can hand on heart say that I've not had as much fun playing a game since the MW2 days and I am so glad I don't have to get in line with the rest of the Cod sheep and pray that 'it'll be different this time' when in fact at the back of my mind I know it won't be.

I didn't mind the crucible on Destiny one bit but still feel that it's missing something.

I was a little underwhelmed by the Destiny Alpha and Beta too but took a punt on the game a week after release. I can hand on heart say that I've not had as much fun playing a game since the MW2 days and I am so glad I don't have to get in line with the rest of the Cod sheep and pray that 'it'll be different this time' when in fact at the back of my mind I know it won't be.
I'll second those sentiments, however I burnt myself out playing it and got bored of the grind. I put so many hours into it, have had a few months break and feel better for it. Definitely the most fun I've ever had in a video game teamed up. I'm not interested in blops MP really but Zombies! If anyone else is interested in zombies, fell free to add me.

See the Zombies thread that Nighthawk has kindly started :)

Great to see the forum back. I have been away from gaming for a long time. Just set my kids up with a PS4 pro and PlayStation Plus accounts. I will mainly be on my daughters account.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom